• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
MelinaPostercopy.jpg

i was bored. i think this turned out pretty good. what do u think? rep for feedback

exC.On

Reaction score
Not bad, I mean, there's really nothing wrong with this piece. Those white lines look good except on the black areas.

Wrestling Station

You changed the color scheme and added scanlines to it? Because I saw this in wwe.com the original one there looks much better than this modified version.

So graphically speaking, you did nothing to improve it or actually an effort to add something good to it.

sorry 2/10.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i actually used some filters and stuff but ya it didnt take that long, maybe 20 minutes. as long as it looks good tho i dont care how complicated it is. thanks for the comments tho.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I like it, good job

8.5/10

The only thing I would change would the gold is to bright, maybe a duller yellow

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I'm feeling it with much credit, but I think the yellow is a little too bright for me. I had to back up from my computer to not blind myself, like Sterl said by dulling the yellow a bit more.

8/10