• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[MEGATHREAD] All the Wrestling scene's sexual assault allegations

Deezy

DZ PZ
This better not affect JBL's HOF induction.

All he did was soap asses......allegedly

People pay for that sort of service.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Between all this and the Rona stuff. I feel we’re watching future dark side of the ring episodes are you unfolding in real time.

Deezy

DZ PZ

Should a supposed reporter post vague gossip on his social media?

Seems like it leaves whatever he's alluding to open to interpretation and makes someone guilty before even being accused.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
I'm glad Travis Banks got fired. Fuck that creepy asshole. As far as I'm concerned, he's not a Kiwi. His career is gonna be basically done now, nobody's gonna want to work with him now.

Dakota Kai is the one true Kiwi in WWE, lol.

Last edited:

Swamps

Space Cowboy

Should a supposed reporter post vague gossip on his social media?

Seems like it leaves whatever he's alluding to open to interpretation and makes someone guilty before even being accused.

Hell, every major news outlet does it all the time, so why not some small time journalists.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
I'm glad Travis Banks got fired. Fuck that creepy asshole. As far as I'm concerned, he's not a Kiwi. His career is gonna be basically done now, nobody's gonna want to work with him now.

Dakota Kai is the one true Kiwi in WWE, lol.

MLW will still hire him. Hell, they will hire anybody.