• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[MEGATHREAD] All the Wrestling scene's sexual assault allegations

Ace

Fuck that's one ugly couple.

Dude looks like an alien and the girl looks like a chubby Sid The Sloth.
The whole point of the show was to find the trashiest white trash with ridiculous problems and try to 'solve' them - in truth it was for people to ogle and laugh at the weird people that found their way onto the show.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
The video in question for anyone interested.

The problem with society is that people look at women as weak and men as strong so there’s always the stupid “how dare they do that to a woman!!” and then pointing and laughing at a guy because they see him as a pussy when a woman does something to him. I don’t mean just strong in physical form, this also includes emotionally, etc.

It annoys me especially when it comes to hitting a woman, it’s so terrible when a man does it to a woman, but, if she does it to him, shrug of the shoulders.

I’ve punched a man (using that term loosely) in the jaw once before, but, he deserved it. I’m a small person, but, I’ve been working in the vehicle parts industry for 10 years, I carry around windshields, hoods, trunks, rotors, etc. for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. My baby arms aren’t weak, especially when I’m mad.