Megan Fox dropped from Transformers 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I heard that, but I also heard he wanted to bring back more of the human element into the movies much like the first film instead of just having robot on robot death matches over and over again like in the second one. Megan Fox was a huge portion of the human element in the TF movies.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I hate when movies have sequels and don't keep the main people. They could have at least killed her off like rumors said were going to happen.

Maybe Bay wanted to focus on the story this time. Just a thought.

That's what I read from the report on yahoo. They said they didn't want Shia's character held back being in a love story or something like that.

iamironman

Reaction score
they should hire this girl

Katie-As-Morgana-katie-mcgrath-7030374-1024-768.jpg

her name is katie mcgrath shes on that show i advertise in my sig by choice

Merlin (link tellling aobut the show provided in my sig)

shed be a perfect rpalecemnt for Fox (i dont see it personally) but some merlin fans even think she looks like her

if she could drop her british accent

nation

Reaction score
Maybe Bay wanted to focus on the story this time. Just a thought.

Just like Bay wanted to have the Transformers be the main focus of Transformers 2? Yeah, he's just hyping it with bullshit that won't happen. He will make the dumbass decision of replacing Fox with some other chick that won't be as hot and overall won't fit in anywhere near as close as Megan did.

chessarmy

Reaction score
How are people complaining about this? The bitch has 0 talent. This is awesome, they can now get someone who can actually act.

Fact is she can draw due 100% to her looks, a smart marketing decision would have been to keep her in the movie because of that, however that isn't happening and I can see a lot LESS people watching this movie than expected. The real problem I had with Transformers 2 was the stupid comedic relief, they need to get rid of that bullshit and just give us a kickass movie

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they are casting the new chick to replace Megan Fox's character? Or an entirely new character?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Oh Noesz!! Double post!!

I just found something about the chick that could replace Fox. I'm starting to believe these reports are bs though. Cause the one I read before said that they got rid of Fox because of her attitude and because they didn't want Lebeaf's character held back being in a love story. Now this one is saying that Bay wants LeBeaf to have a new love interest.

iamironman

Reaction score
who the hell is Lebaf?

does he have anytihng to do with Shia LaBeouf?

BigD

Reaction score
Big mistake dropping Megan. Yes she was hot, but she was the right type oof hot girl for this movie.