• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MCMG's contracts to expire

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I just want to see a Mike Awesome deal, a current champion openly bailing

That'll scare them
It’s interesting to think about how this type of stuff really doesn’t happen anymore. I would die, though, if moose just randomly showed up on collision.

TigerDriver91

I liked Impact before BFG, I think the TNA rebranding unfortunately brought more negatives than positives. That being said I hope MCMG sign with AEW/RoH or NJPW and will also make MLW appearances.

Cwalker

Wish Moose could’ve gotten out. But being tight with D’Amore I understand.

But damn, we could be having some Moose/Lashley hoss matches right now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
UR13VaJhPrO2U-uWxUeUZimpPWW1dMPYF-oFBuqMqdE.png

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
There was reports of Theory and Waller being pulled from the Ladder Match at Mania.... Replacement team?

I'd rather they get the NXT Tag titles from the Wolf Dogs instead.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
There was reports of Theory and Waller being pulled from the Ladder Match at Mania.... Replacement team?

I'd rather they get the NXT Tag titles from the Wolf Dogs instead.

Don't think that's very valid. Meltzer just said the card he got a week ago which had all the days for each match right had pretty deadly in the tag instead of them but he's assuming that was just a fuck up on the card than any plans changing. He's assuming match stays as is

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Don't think that's very valid. Meltzer just said the card he got a week ago which had all the days for each match right had pretty deadly in the tag instead of them but he's assuming that was just a fuck up on the card than any plans changing. He's assuming match stays as is
oh of course. And it's a 6 team Ladder Match they could easily just say 7 team instead of removing people. Just saying it's almost as if they were using Meltzer to make you think it could happen lol.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
This isn't copium, I genuinely think they just follow their pursuits outside of wrestling from now on

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think they want to be free to do other things, but I don’t think they’re going to leave wrestling. Otherwise they wouldn’t have trademarked their tagteam stuff.