• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MCMG's contracts to expire

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Me too, just lasted too long when he clearly lost interest in the character himself. If the Ascension didn't suck the group woulda been more fun too
The Ascension didn't always suck, they were just made out to look both weak and bland their whole career

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

Is it too early to say that Anthem is asset stripping TNA?
There was report today or yesterday that Anthem were offering per date instead of full contracts to a few ppl who were due to renew too. Not a good
sign. N the production upgrades promised imo never really happened. According to srs they were all just software upgrades.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
There was report today or yesterday that Anthem were offering per date instead of full contracts to a few ppl who were due to renew too. Not a good
sign. N the production upgrades promised imo never really happened. According to srs they were all just software upgrades.
I think this is starting to give some validity to the rumors that the reason why Scott was let go is because he was fighting against anthem tooth and nail to spend more money and they just didn’t want to.