• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mayweather vs Logan Paul - June 6th

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
4f614a295bbd29db1d1a500a0a6bc41f.jpg

9d04722032e1ed4cbd08a52ffa2c9dca.jpg

Lmao this sounds terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
They working everyone brother! No official winner? Bitch what? Fuck out of here.

doing this so they can swerve us, Logan “win” but not officially so Mayweather doesn’t lose his streak but he puts the kid over. :smh Who books this shit?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Since this is a "special exhibition" it won't count for W/L records anyway for either guy right?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
no

it's to protect Mayweathers record when he lets Logan beat him

Yep, mans about to take a damn dive :maury i can already see it. Then they can make MORE money the next fight by building as the guy who “beat” him part 2, and sell more PPV buys, and boom

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Not saying he will, but if Logan does win would that then make him of the GOATs of Boxing?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
tenor.gif

I did see that pre-buys for the PPV were actually lower than Double Or Nothing two days out :DEAD: But even Dave Meltzer himself says that's pretty irrelevant bc almost all buys are day of anyway

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
So Chad Johnson fought in the undercard, and got knocked down once, but everyone is saying he won overall. It was an exhibition though, so there wasn't a winner or loser.