Mayhem #1 - Triple Threat - Andres De La Hoya vs. Jay Raven vs. Ryan Harrison

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[MNM] Harrison: Needing a whippin from Raven since June 2009

The scene opens with Raven screaming and running up and down his Yonkers home in his silver and black PJ's, almost practically doing backflips. Turns out he found out that the IWF is back up again and he, for the third time, has been given a contract. Seems perfectly fine when your happy right? Only issue is that it is 1 am in the morning. After hearing all the racket, we see a disgruntled Roxxi stopping half way down the stairs, basically yelling at the insane man in her living room to stop.

Roxxi
What the hell Raven! I mean you've been practically depressed for the last 20 days since IWE closed down and Sparrow moved to Japan to wrestle in NJPW. I couldn't get you to do a thing. Not a damn thing. But now all of a sudden in the the middle of the bloody night you decide to jump up and down like a moron? What could possibly have happened?

Raven
Well Roxxi, if you must ask. One, I was depressed because I was soo very close to gaining back MY IWE Extreme Championship until the company folded like a house of cards in front of a fan, and two, I have a shot to not only win it back, but finally realize my world title aspirations, because the best possible thing that could have happened just did.

IWF just sent me an email. Apparently their old station and setup was given back to them after the internal conflicts were settled. Which means, I am back in the job baby! But wait, but wait, it gets even better...there is only one man you know I wanted to get my hands on since the beginning of last June, and that is Ryan Harrison. Turns out, after his little hiatus, he is back in the company...and my first match is against him!

There is a long awkward pause with Roxxi staring at Raven, while Raven is smirking at her panting in his excitedness. Roxxi slowly gets up and walks back upstairs. Raven folds his arms and counts to three in his head, as Roxxi jumps down the stairs and both of them begin screaming and yelling like Raven was a second ago.

Roxxi
That means...It's time to do it right Raven. We are going to be better than we were before, and we are going to take the IWF over by doing the right thing, right?

Raven
Hell to the no! If anything this news has made me even more angry at the world. The fans did nothing for me, they didn't pay our bills after IWE fell through. I did. They didn't bring IWF back, I did. So it's time we did this right in the way that I finally claim what is rightfully mine. The IWF World Heavyweight Championship! Fuck the fans, and screw anybody who wants to get in my way. This is the time we get this done right!

And the first step is in the triple threat match. See Ryan Harrison doesn't realize that I have been secretly causing less pain to my opponents just waiting for his return. I hate him with a passion. He cost me my MITB, and he didn't even bother to show for the IWE Extreme Title match. I'm going to show management that I mean serious business this time, whether it be Kash, or Curtis Hall, or whoever it is. IWE is going to see what exactly I can do when I practice it all over Harrison's face.

See what Harrison doesn't realize is the feud between us can't end. It won't end until I feel satisfied in my victories over him. I never cease with an opponent till I get bored with competing with them. I never get bored with Harrison because he pushes me to the limit, and he damn well knows I push him to his. He may try to forget me, he may try to ignore my existence, but it will be futile, because I am going to take him out. Sure he might forget during his time in the hospital being treated for severe cranial injuries, but trust me Harrison is in for a fight that he has not yet seen.

The only thing spoiling this moment is that there is another man who feels he can interrupt the greatness that is Jay Raven's return match. Some newbie punk named Andres de la Hoya. I don't know where this thug thinks his place is but I can tell you right now, it isn't in my domain of IWF. Don't worry, after facing me and realizing what happens when you get in the way of Raven when he is trying to get something he wants, he won't be returning.

Besides isn't De La Hoya the name of some MMA fighter who gets whooped every three minutes? Well now it will be the name of a wrestler who gets whooped by me. Sorry he has to be a casualty in my efforts to get at Harrison, but it will be his fault for not ripping up his contract and fleeing the country. Both Harrison and De la Hoya will see that I am not here to play games anymore. I am not here to love the fans. I am not here to kiss anyone's ass. I am only here to achieve what I rightfully deserve. It's time the entire IWF gets to remember the name Jay Raven because I am the HARDCORE ICON!!!!!

Jay says this last sentence with a passion and he and Roxxi begin jumping for excitement again before running out into the streets and screaming "IWF is back" in an obnoxious way, waking up all the neighbors, and creating quite the scene.

djprimetime

Reaction score
Family Business

(Scene opens at a very familiar looking household but we see a different person hes wearing a all black t shirt wit andres de la hoya airbrushed across the front and blue jeans and black shoes)

hello IWF. My name is andres de la hoya. u may know my brother DJ Primetime if u don't he was one of the wrestlers for the original IWF and the IWE. he heard bout dis new IWF thang and decided it was just gonna go belly up again so he gave me his contract. i already know all of dese old names and gimmicks i kno your styles and your tendencies ive met some of u and seen the rest and my brother has told me everything i need to know.

that bein said my opponents dis week are ryan harrison and jay raven my brother said hes fought and beat ryan harrison so bad he ont even rememba anythin significant 2 tell me bout. hes a fighter ... but so am i. and jay raven seems to be like us as far as our styles go ... we fight u .. den we hit u wit things. honestly im excited to face him. i hear him runnin round here talkn bout da xtreme belt and how he was so close to havin it ... but so was my brotha.

eitha way im ready. im ready for raven im ready for harrison im ready for da IWF. new name ... same ol family ... sumwut new company ... same ol bullshit

[scene fades to black as andres walks downstairs]

cronulla_sharks

Reaction score
[MNM] Ryan Returns...

The scene starts with a camera focused on a microphone which is laying across the floor. Out of the cameras view faint footsteps can be heard. The faint steps are becoming louder and more clear; as they move closer and closer. Eventually a boot steps into the view of the camera. A hand follows the boot into the screen, picking up the microphone. The hand rises, carrying the microphone back up out of the view of the camera, which is still focused on the boot.

Voice: "Well, well, well ... The IWF ret..... Hey! Now, come on! Camera man? Buddy? Look up. And bring the camera up with you. Come on buddy, get a good view of this mug."

The camera pans up, finally stopping to show the face of the returning Ryan Harrison. His appearance has changed greatly since the last time he was seen on an IWF screen. No longer is he wearing traditional wrestling straps, but instead, they have been replaced by tight jeans. His once short and spiky blonde hair has changed completely, instead growing long past his shoulders and being coloured brown. His eyes are hidden behind large black sunglasses and around his neck is a long gold chain. He looks face-on to the camera, smiling. For the fans watching on the big screen at the house show, who remember and recognise him from his last stint in the IWF, they boo. Ryan continues to smile, waiting a few seconds for the boos from the fans to cease. As they slowly fade, Ryan raises the microphone to his lips.

Ryan Harrison: "Alright, alright. Let's start this new IWF off with the necessary bang. Fans of the IWF both of ages young and old, a reminder, if you wish. I am Ryan Harrison. That's right, Ryan Harrison. The returning Ryan Harrison has chosen to grace the IWF with his presence!"

From off camera, half the fans in the arena boo, due to the comments, the history of this man and the seemingly arrogant nature of Ryan Harrison. Ryan smiles in a face-on-view to the camera. Doing so, he reaches up and takes the sunglasses off his face, folds them up and puts them to the side.

Ryan: "Now, now, come on. People, don't make those sounds. Just because I am in the back, doesn't mean I can't hear those awful, degrading, demeaning sounds that you fans are making. Come on, let's try, like the IWF to start on a new redeeming path. I mean, let's do something different. I've been away for a very long time, longer than most of the returning superstars in this company, and look, I've changed some things. My appearance has changed somewhat. My hair is obviously longer and a different color. No longer am I that arrogant short, spiky haired blonde legend in the making, but I have decided to ease up a bit. You see, it was time to let things out for a bit, see things differently and maybe, in the process act a bit differently. That's right.

"You see, I'm a pretty young guy and by wrestling standards I'm as close to an adult baby as you can get. I'm only 22, that's right girls, 22. And the youngest every World Champion in our history was 24. So you see, I'm pretty damn young, by in ring standards. And youth has been known for being overly cocky and making mistakes. And I, am guilty of both. That's right peeps, you heard it here first. I have made mistakes. But maybe it was time to fix things. The period away, gave me a chance to see things clearly, clear my head.

"I mean, just looking around at the camera shots of the fans that have filled this arena, I can easily say that I am in awe; I really am. I cannot believe that you fans, have once again managed to fill up this arena, after such a long period away and such a short period of revival for the IWF. I have to say, I am impressed; and I am not easily impressed at other people. But the dedication that you guys have shown to this company is immense; so you guys should feel proud. Acknowledge yourselves because there are a lot of other promotions where the fans wouldn't have returned."

There is mainly silence around the arena, as the fans are unsure who is speaking to them.

Ryan: "Look, I'm not a hippy, I'm not a drug addict. My mind has not been warped, I am still the same highly intelligent, determined wrestler as before. But you know, the time off that I have had off recently from the ring has helped me, in a number of ways. It helped me to change my perspective on some things. Now, I can admit, I had a lot of negativity held up in me. Now, as I said, I'm still determined to win that Championship. Each and every Superstar that steps into this locker room knows it. But maybe, the fact that I'm seeing things differently will lead to bigger and better things. Whoever is in the back, whether I've met you before or not, let me pass on a message; things have changed. The IWF has changed, the landscape has changed. I previously set the bar too low, far too low. My goal is still to carry that Championship over my shoulder. To give the new IWF a new Champion.

"People in the back, the name is Ryan Harrison, remember it well. Because my goal is still to be the Champion the IWF deserves, and my goal is, with the recreation of the IWF, to create a legacy that the formation of the IWF deserves. Tired of James Kash? Bored of Montana? Sick of Adam Freeman? Well finally, the IWF can be removed of the previous shackles which those three men had clamped around everyone. Finally, the IWF will be free. Remember me? You will. I will delight each and everyone of you. I will rock the landscape of Monday nights. Why? Because nobody wants the boring lugs to step out, chug their way down to the stage and then wrestle a boring match. No. No. No!"

Ryan wags his finger at the camera and once again flashes his smile.

Ryan: "Look, you want excitement. Now, I'm not going to kick my boss in the stomach repeatedly, I'm not going to flex my steroid bounded muscles and I'm not going to rap. Why? Well, I don't want to kick my boss ... yet, two, steroids are bad for you children because you end up freaky and alone like Hulk Hogan and three, I can't rap and I'm not going to try. Its one of the things I can't do very well. But on the return of Monday Night Mayhem, you have the opportunity, nay, a gift from me to each and every one of you to watch me wrestle and win, which is something I have to admit, I do bloody well. I will delight each and everyone of you, by wrestling and beating an old enemy with a crazy obsession and a new adversary who I think is in the wrong ring.

"That's right, the old enemy, Jay Raven. Jayson Raven, things between you and I have gone from crazy to just plain weird. At one point I considered you an adversary I wanted desperately to beat. And the results between you and I went back and forward, back and forward. But deep down, even though you annoyed the hell out of me and liked to hang out in dark alley ways, I must admit, I respected you. But it seems the time off from the IWF has done some massive damage to your brain. You have gone from being weird to just psychotic. Your obsession with me is not healthy Jay Sparrow and I think, without a doubt, the best thing that could have happened for you was having myself as one of your opponents for the upcoming Monday Night Mayhem. Why? Its plain and simple Jay Sparrow. With me, back in the ring, I can beat you, finally 1, 2, 3. And then I can place you in the darkest mental bin there is and you can maybe recover slowly with your flying female friend. You won't enjoy the result but it will lead to healthier things for you. You can lament, and then rejoice because you were beaten by Ryan Harrison on the return of Monday Night Mayhem. History will be made, and you, my flying friend, will be a very special part of it.

"Look, I'll let you on a secret Jayson Sparrow, you're the man I'm going to aim to beat 1, 2, 3. You're the man I want to see tap out in pain. Why? Because then and maybe then will you finally get it. People like you, mental people like you should not be in events like this. When it all breaks down, and it does eventually, you are a psycho. You're a handicap, you're a mental case. And someone needs to put you out of your misery. And I greatly want to be the one to do so. Hopefully then you'll finally leave me alone. Understand flapper, I don't want you to be around me at all in this second phase of the IWF. I want to rid you and then move onto whatever fate has for me in this second IWF.

"Now as for the new guy, well, I really don't have as inspired comments for you. I'm sure you're a great young star but really, with a name like yours, I think that you are in the wrong ring, Muhammed De la Hoya. But to each their own, everyone has to try something new. I think us three men are proof that trying new things is the way to go. Me? I'd like to think I'm no longer the full asshole that I used to be."

From the crowd off camera, the fans cheer.

Ryan: "That's right people, I can admit it and yes, I can more than accept it. Jayson Raven has gone from being slightly dark and weird, to a complete mindlost, a loony; and that's me being nice. And Mr. Muhammed De la Hoya is trying his hand at a new job. So the three of us meet on Monday, and one of us will win, one of us will feel like a loser after being held down for the 1, 2, 3 and one of us will still feel like a loser but can boast about being the guy that wasn't pinned. All in all, fans of the IWF, its time for something new. And come on, we all want something new. Peeps, I bid you adieu."

Ryan smiles one last time, reaching over to the top of the camera as the screen goes to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.