• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mayhem#1 - MAIN EVENT - Adam Freeman vs. Nic Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated RJC

The Paramount Presence

A graphic appears on the screen and it is a timer in a combination of the colors black, silver, and white. The clock has a logo of the same color above that reads ’Paramount Presence’ and is ticking down starting at ‘3’ and ending at ‘1’ with milliseconds in between whole numbers. When the clock strikes zero the timer begins to turn into itself and while it looks like it is self destructing the entire timer explodes to show a bright flash of light on the screen. The scene fades in from the bright white light to a vibrant orange mixed with yellow sunrise up from the horizon. The shot cuts to the gigantic white ‘Hollywood’ sign in Los Angeles, California with the sun slowly heading over it and into the sky. Finally the camera zooms backwards to show a man standing about six feet two inches tall, sporting jeans and a white T-shirt to go along with his bleach blonde hair and black sunglasses. This man is leaning on a 2010 silver Chevy Camaro and takes off his sunglasses to address the camera.

???: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Nic Stone and I am the Shining Star of the Impact Wrestling Federation.

Stone closes his sunglasses and hooks one end on his shirt before switching his body weight on the car and crossing his arms. Stone turns around and looks at the ‘Hollywood’ sign before looking back at the camera with a noticeable grin on his face that to the viewer provides a sense of pride for Stone.

Nic Stone: As you can tell I am from Los Angeles, California. I’ve been bred to be a champion since I was born and that is the one reason I am in the IWF. I got the call a few weeks ago from my agent that the Impact Wrestling Federation was making a triumphant return and I thought it only necessary that it have Nic Stone as their very own poster boy. My IWF debut coincides with the return of Monday Night Mayhem but I will get to that later. As far as I see it, my signing with the IWF is one of, if not, the biggest steals in this company’s history. Do you know how many wrestling organizations I had knocking down my door to have a shot at signing Nic Stone? I won’t embarrass anybody with the numbers but the IWF truly has found themselves a gem and future main eventer for years to come.

Stone turns around and grabs something from the glove compartment of his car as the sun beats down on him. Stone flips through a manila folder before finding a document he was looking for and pulls it out. Stone tosses the rest of the manila folder into the front passenger seat of the Camaro.

Nic Stone: This right here is my contract to the IWF and it states that I stand to make…you know what, I don’t think all of you need to know how much I am going to be raking in. This contract also states that my first match in the IWF will happen at the inauguration of Monday Night Mayhem. I’ve never been apart of Mayhem before but there is a first time for everything and I promise this show will deliver because that’s what I do, deliver when it counts on the big shows when the big bucks are up for grabs. People have went as far as to question my in ring ability without even seeing me wrestle. So let me take this time right now to explain what I exactly do in that squared circle. Nic Stone is the most tenacious wrestler you will ever see in your lifetime. I’m coming at my opponent with everything I’ve got no matter what point in the match. My cardio is un rivaled because I understand what it takes to succeed in this business and never once will my tank go empty during a match.

Stone runs his left hand through his in place blonde hair before tossing his IWF contract on top of the manila folder in the passenger seat. Stone runs his hand through his hair once more before continuing.

Nic Stone: My opponent this Monday night is IWF golden boy Adam Freeman and it just so happens we‘re in the main event, that is no mistake. The IWF has booked their most anticipated main event match on their very first show and what a way to bring in viewers by having your very own Shining Star in the spotlight. It isn’t a surprise to me that I am in the main event of my first show but to all of you arrogant people it may be coming out of left field. This Monday I plan to prove why I have been given this opportunity and it starts with Adam Freeman. You know, I’m normally not one for school but I did my homework for this match and I know how Freeman likes to operate. Freeman’s one of those guys who gets his kicks from making the fans like him. Well let me make something clear and get it out in the open right now, I could give a damn what you people think because your opinions do not matter to me one iota. I’m my own man and I don’t need any acceptance from any bottom feeders or bandwagon followers. Adam Freeman thinks he’s walking into a handpicked, tomato can type match but oh is he wrong. Nic Stone isn’t the one that is being fed to Adam Freeman for an easy victory, it’s Freeman being fed to me!

Stone runs his hand through his hair one more time and it seems he’s getting more and more anxious by the second before he calms him self down. Stone takes a few breaths.

Nic Stone: You know I heard through the grapevine about some of Freeman’s past injuries, the most important of which is the injury to his neck from only a short few months ago. Wow Adam, I really hope you’re feeling well enough because whether you want to believe it or not, you’re walking into the most important match of your career. Beating a name like yours right off the bat in the IWF would be quite a victory for me. Like I’ve been saying, Nic Stone is in the IWF to make an impact and become World Champion. Whenever that day comes it’s going to be this upcoming Monday Night Mayhem that people will remember as the night that started it all.

Stone grabs his sunglasses from his shirt and begins to put them on but stops them on the top just above his forehead. Stone turns to walk into his car but stops and turns back towards the camera.

Nic Stone: November 23rd, 2009 in the Reliant Astrodome in Houston is going to be one of those nights and dates remembered by wrestling fans everywhere. It’s going to be known as the date that “The Shining Star†Nic Stone debuted in the Impact Wrestling Federation and began his rapid ascension to the top of the food chain. Adam Freeman will be the first victim of the Shining Star Nic Stone and he will not be the last. Mark your calenders, remember the date because this Monday night is the night that the Shining Star shows the first of many flashes of brilliance.

Stones finishes the act of putting his sunglasses over his eyes and hops into the driver’s seat of his Camaro. Stone turns the keys in the ignition as the engine flares and Stone pulls away as he drives off into the sunrise. The camera slowly fades out but not before zooming in on Stone’s license plate which reads ‘SSNS-31’

Status
Not open for further replies.