Maybe hogan isn’t as bad as we thought...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
....When it pertains to the creative control of his character. According to Eric, he’s not this tyrant freak with his character. In fact, it was his idea to become heel in the first place. Read below:

“He [Hogan] actually pitched me. I didn't pitch him. That's one of the things that's fascinating to me about people's version of wrestling history and the narrative that surrounds it is for the most part...there's so much BS out there," he said.”

Eric Bischoff Squashes Barrage of Rumors Surrounding Iconic Hulk Hogan Heel Turn

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Lol now you sound like me: impulsive, saying something with no evidence, and likes the word “no.”
Well to be honest...I think Hogan is "Old News" & isn't worth discussing these days anyway.

The guy has received enough attention from the Wrestling community over the years & I'd
rather spend my time talking about the younger generation of stars instead of a old racist
has-been.

And for the record...I've heard too many "stories" (True or False I don't know) about Hogan
being a complete prick to really think otherwise.

The 2 most blatant examples of this being him refusing to Bret Hart over before leaving the
WWE & him "fucking" with the finish of the Starrcade 1997 main event.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well to be honest...I think Hogan is "Old News" & isn't worth discussing these days anyway.

The guy has received enough attention from the Wrestling community over the years & I'd
rather spend my time talking about the younger generation of stars instead of a old racist
has-been.

And for the record...I've heard too many "stories" (True or False I don't know) about Hogan

The 2 most blatant examples of this being him refusing to Bret Hart over before leaving the

Also one of the Royal Rumbles where Mr Perfect was supposed to win.

He came up with the heel turn that has been known about for a while. However he got interested after the Outsiders started catching fire.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb

has-been.

And screwing over Bobby Roode which resulted in one of the greatest Twitter rants by Big Poppa Pump himself