Maxime Blanco interview + Highlight Video. Guy is explosive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
who says you shouldn't fight with anger? Who says you shouldn't fight balls to the wall at every opportunity? If you have the cardio and the technicality of this motherfucker all i can say is, is rage on you crazy motherfucker.

[yt]6_rLvLU1qHk[/yt]

lastest fight against rodrigo damm
http://cagedfire.com/story.php?title=sengoku-13-maximo-blanco-vs-rodrigo-damm

who else thinks that segonuku and dream should merge to create the best international MMA evar?

this Blanco fucker can turn it on any time he wants and with pinpoint accuracy he's just like you when you play video games like tekken or the ufcs. he reminds me a lot of when i play my ufc games actually. guy is explosive on demand and he wouldn't have it any other way.

I think it would almost be impossible for him to go into descision. He just wouldn;t let it happen. This is a guy who would get knocked out swinging rather then getting a loss through descision.

Ya'll american impression right thar. should watch this guy cause one day he'll either be in strikeforce or UFC and you;ll be able to make money off him until your loser buddy who only listens to Joe Rogan knows wtf is going on. werd