Maxim posts a totally tasteless article on pro wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Maxim has an article called "They Shouldn't Be Alive" featuring wrestlers they think should have died already due to their lifestyle, with odds on them making it to 2008. Below are a few wrestlers whom they mention:

The Ultimate Warrior
Odds that he'll die before 2008: 20 to 1
Why he should be dead: For the better part of the late '90s, we actually thought the Warrior (his legal name since 1993) was dead. His disappearance from the ring sparked countless rumors of his demise, but the man once known as Jim "Justice" Hellwig is still alive and delivering rant-filled speeches to directionless college kids all over the country. The clip proves his brain is mostly dead, so his (probably) steroid-riddled body can't be far behind.

How he'll die: Years spent screaming at the top of his lungs and tying off his joints to make his veins pop result in an explosive brain aneurysm during one of The Warrior's tirades.

The Iron Sheik
Odds that he'll die before 2008: 5 to 1
Why he should be dead: As Howard Stern fans already know, the Sheik has a bit of a drinking problem, along with a volatile temper that makes Ron Artest look like John Stockton…in short shorts. Plus, we're pretty sure there's nothing but tumors underneath that mustache.

How he'll die: We're guessing bear attack. It's a long shot, but given the unlikely circumstances that have taken the lives of other professional wrestlers, it's not entirely unreasonable.

Ric Flair
Odds that he'll die before 2008: 8 to 1
Why he should be dead: We were shocked to find out that Nature Boy was born in 1949 rather than the late 1800s. It's obvious that he still has all the style and charisma that made him a legend, but he's also spent more time in the sun than the pyramids. Skin isn't supposed to be bright orange, unless it's on top of a delicious bowl of macaroni and cheese.

How he'll die: Flair will tragically choke to death in a feather boa accident. During the autopsy, doctors will find that his skin was replaced with that of a beanbag around 1989.

Dusty Rhodes
Odds that he'll die before 2008: 10 to 1
Why he should be dead: Even when Dusty was in his prime, his man boobs suggested that the American Dream spent as much time with Bit-O-Honeys as he did with barbells. Now that he has no reason to exercise, he has a regular seat in every rib joint south of Delaware.

How he'll die: Can you overdose on barbecue sauce? If anyone can find out, it'll be Dusty.

You can read the full article at Maxim's official website.

Credit:Gerweck.net

xtremebadass

It's real disgusting to know what the world thinks of these athletes, they are just as talented and motivated as any other athlete world wide. They are practically screaming DYE ALREADY! That's horrible, but Flair's skin is way too dark and bright!

Reaction score
that is the most rediculous article i have ever read. Who ever even came up with that idea deserves to be poked in the eye with a 10 foot long spear

LKP

Dusty rhodes isnt 41 lol thast an error hes 61 lol. At least get his age right for a start.

Reaction score
half of Maxims "articles" are crap...actually most of it.....come to think of it.....the only good thing about Maxim is the spreads.....and that's not all of them.....neway....disrespetul and stupid..

PeepShow

Dusty rhodes isnt 41 lol thast an error hes 61 lol. At least get his age right for a start.

LOL, thats what I was gunna say.

Anyway, this is pretty rediculous. I meen people are just writing this shit to keep getting attention on the Benoit thing......its just Blue

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I read this the other day and thought it was pretty amusing. Blender has been doing "when is your favourite musician going to die?" for years and nobody has complained.

Bottom line here is quit bitching and the next time you read this try reading it with tongue firmly planted in cheek.

alektracutie010

Reaction score
It's real disgusting to know what the world thinks of these athletes, they are just as talented and motivated as any other athlete world wide. They are practically screaming DYE ALREADY! That's horrible, but Flair's skin is way too dark and bright!

I agree its horrible what these people say about wrestlers. they all steriotype them into steriod-using monsters. they think that just because a lot of wrestlers die young they will all die young. But the most horrible thing about this is that the person who wrote this hates wrestling and is biase to their opinion. they disgust me and really shud keep their disgracful opinion to themselves.