AMA Max Maverick v. Buffalo Jones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ama22catch3c.png

AMA GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP
Gold Rush Tournament
Quarterfinals Match

Max Maverick v. Buffalo Jones

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
“O give me a home where the buffalo roam
Where the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all-day

Home, home on the range!
Where the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word

And the skies are not cloudy all day.”

The lovely singing voice belongs to none other than “The Ace,” Max Maverick. Max is seen sitting near a buffalo ranch that holds herds of buffalo. Max is wearing a Motley Crue “Shout at the Devil” t-shirt, jeans, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat resting comfortably on his head as he holds an old guitar in his hands. He stares out in the distance at the sunset before he begins to speak.

“Ain’t it grand?”

Max looks at the camera, smiles, and starts to speak in the most cliche western accent.

“Howdy, AMA fans, it’s your old pal Max Maverick here! Now, if you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m on location god knows where here at this old buffalo ranch! Boy, let me tell you, right now, it stinks out here! It smells worse than what’s left of the rotting corpse of Steve Sanders’ career!”

Max lets that one sit and linger for a bit as he removes himself from the fence he is sitting against, and he places his guitar down against the wall. He starts to speak again, but this time without a silly accent.

“I’m not here to talk about that ignoramus, though; no, I’m here to speak about Buffalo Jones. If you haven’t heard by now, Buffalo is my next opponent at Rush Hour in a Gold Rush quarterfinals match. Now, before I get on the subject of Buffalo, I would be remiss if I didn’t touch on what happened at the last show. What you saw was the beginning of a beautiful relationship between myself and Shabazz Hamad. Mr. Hamad and I agreed, and we both believe that I will be a valuable asset to The Hamad Agency. Mr. Hamad is a smart businessman, and he has an eye for talent; just look at Pariah, Christopher McMichaels, and now yours truly!

I look forward to representing The Hamad Agency in the future and this upcoming quarterfinals match in the Gold Rush between myself and Buffalo Jones. To get in the mind of Buffalo Jones, I thought that I’d bring myself to this buffalo ranch in the middle of nowhere. It may come as a surprise to some, but I have some respect for Buffalo Jones. As a fellow veteran of the business who is still kicking ass and taking names, I commend you, Buffalo Jones.”

Max walks alongside the fence as the buffalos aimlessly roam around the fenced area.

“I could take the easy way out and mock you for your age, but that would make me a hypocrite, and that’s not what I am. Besides, I do have you beat by a few years. The difference between myself and you, though, is that I’m still in my prime while you’re way past yours. I’m in peak physical condition while you look like you ate one too many cheeseburgers! You look more bloated than Santa Claus!

While you were dealing in some shady business in foreign countries for several years, I was busy honing my craft and making a name for myself in this industry. I was selling out arenas across the globe while you were making peanuts in bingo halls in front of a crowd of five people.

I’m still prime time, baby, while you’re nothing more than a curtain jerker. You should consider yourself lucky that you’re even in this match, to begin with. I’m going to do the world a favor and put you out to pasture with the rest of these buffalo because it’s about time that you hang up your boots.

After defeating you, Buffalo, I move one step closer to becoming the first-ever AMA Champion. You’re just another stepping stone on my path to greatness.”

Max tips his cap at the camera and walks off into the distance

-----------------

Later on that day, Max is in a limo provided by Hamad Agencies as he watches Christopher McMichaels' interview. Max seems to be enjoying himself as he sips on some champagne, but he nearly chokes on his drink when McMichaels throws a fit and storms off set. He ends the video and makes a call.

"Hamad, did you see that McMichaels interview? What's his problem, huh?! You'll deal with it I'm sure, right? Good, happy to hear that."

Max hangs up his phone and continues sipping on his beverage as the scene fades out.​

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler