Matt vs Jeff?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Seeing how the Jeff vs Orton feud has been heavily based on the attack from Orton on Matt and Jeff trying to defend him and get revenge. And also seeing how the Matt vs MVP feud has been put in the freezer(not one promo, not one mention) Do you think we might witness Jeff vs Matt at WM?

Jeff has been planting seeds for a possible Matt heel turn out of anger. He has been doing the V1 taunt all the time, Orton has been mocking Matt over and over and Jeff has constantly said he wants to get revenge on him.

So what do you think? Could it happen?

CT Styles

I think Matt might get sick of Jeff standing up for him and Matt will say that he can protect himself and a feud could start with Matt Heel and Jeff Face maybe over the IC title if Matt jumps brands. Or he and Orton could be working together, I know its a long shot but...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah anythings possible, but alot of people have seen this when they did fues back in 2000 or 2001 but I would really enjoy this because I am a fan of both Hardys and would like to see them in a TLC match

HHHforever

Reaction score
Interesting idea, but although there has been no mention of the Hardy-MVP feud I think that, that will still be the WM match. Who else is MVP gonna face? I mean I guess he could fight Flair since they're doing that at the Rumble, but I don't really see Flair's career ending that way.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
I personally think Jeff's ready to hold the title but Matt will probably screw up his chances of winning at Royal Rumble. I see a Matt Hardy heel turn at the Rumble, where Matt and Jeff then go on to feud into WM.

Peanuts97

Reaction score
Anything can happen and we can only wait and see!

Kaedon

Reaction score
Id love to see it, I have no idea why the WWE didnt pull the trigger on it a long time ago but now that they are both pretty much main eventers, I say do it.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i think theres a possibility of that happening but i hope it doesnt happen. i think matt hardy will continue his feud with mvp on his return

Reaction score
I can see Matt jumping to raw pre-wrestlemainia then Jeff wins MITB and fued with Matt which leads to a Intercontinental Title vs MITB Contract with the losser leaving the brand just like Edge vs Matt in 2005.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
I would love to see this happen. Jeff vs Matt

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
It probally wont ever happen. If it did, I could see Matt over Jeff or either or, it would be one interesting match in my opinion.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I can see Matt jumping to raw pre-wrestlemainia then Jeff wins MITB and fued with Matt which leads to a Intercontinental Title vs MITB Contract with the losser leaving the brand just like Edge vs Matt in 2005.

I don't see anyone wasting the MITB contract on the IC champion at this day and age anyway. It's an interesting idea, but I don't see that happening. I think if and when this feud does happen it'll be awesome, but I might hold off on it for 6 months to a year. I want to see if Jeff can continue his ME status and I'd like the Matt-MVP feud to get resolved before Matt moves on.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with HHH forever he should finish his fend with MVP!

kingovkings

Reaction score
i cant see jeff and matt in feud any time soon jeff is at a good point in his carreer at the moment with the push he is getting, Plus i think when matt gets back the feud with mvp will start back up