Matt Sydal returns home on September 27

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
- Last night during All Star Extravaganza VI, a vignette ran announcing Matt Sydal, formerly Evan Bourne of the WWE, will be returning at their TV taping on September 27 in Wheeling, West Virginia. Sydal was planned to return to the company at Best in the World in June but when ROH officials rang WWE to confirm it, WWE informed them he had a no-compete clause and that he wasn’t allowed to appear for ROH. Sydal has said that his main focus going forward will be ROH.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/shocking-tit...tt-sydals-return-confirmed-more#ixzz3CeptrRro

Another strong addition to the ROH roster in 2014.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Good to see Evan Bour... I mean Matt Sydal coming back to ROH. Interested to see what he can bring to the table for the promotion, I heard he had a couple good matches with Ricochet recently.