• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt Morgan / Twitter / Tough Enough

Starlight

Who is all a fan of Matt Morgan? I am not a real fan of his, but now I might change my tune. Who remembers tough enough 2 where Jackie Gayda and Linda Miles won? Well, Jake and I are friends in real life, which he was runner up with Kenny. Jake's then girlfriend Tami and a bunch of us use to watch it and root for Jake. Jake and Matt were actually pretty tight on the show, so when I started asking questions about Jake to Matt Morgan on twitter, he sent me a direct message asking questions about Jake. I told him, I am going to try and get him to come with me to the May 5th TNA wrestling show. Matt seemed pretty excited about it because he hasn't spoke with Jake for a while. It's just so cool because you always wonder if these celebrities who got their start from reality shows remember where they came from or when they were just like us. Matt actually seemed pretty nice, but I can't respond back to his message because he hasn't followed me yet. I told Jake, you have to show up with me! Jake hasn't been a fan of wrestling since he loss to Jackie and Linda. He pretty much feels like the whole show/season was a joke when they picked two women to win. He's thinking about it. I wanted to see who all is a fan of Matt Morgan, tough enough, and if they remember everybody on tough enough 2.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
This probably is best fitted for the general wrestling tidbits and general wrestling thread, or General Discussion, but....

I remember watching Tough Enough 2 and the season was a joke. Gayda showed just how skilled she was, which was not at all, and it was obvious that Linda was never destined to go anywhere. I remember Jake's reaction at the end and how much he looked like he thought he'd win. Kenny King was also looking pretty confident and the announcement was a bombshell, but also a crock of shit. Considering that it was meant to be 1 male and 1 female winner, I honestly would have taken Kenny over Jake, but even so, Jake was better looking than Gayda and Miles.

Starlight

Jake was pissed off over the fact he loss to Gayda. Jake wasn't so mad Linda won because there was supposed to be 1 male and 1 female. He wouldn't have minded losing to Kenny, but the fact that Jackie completely sucked, which continued even in WWE was just tacky. Jake got an offer to join WWE in the developmental territory and he just ignored the letter. He was actually threw with wrestling and WWE after they picked tits and ass over talent. I never liked many of the tough enough's, but tough enough 2 actually had Kharma/Kia Stevens, Kim Neilson/Desire from TNA, and somebody who made it to the top 25 in tough enough 2. I don't remember Kharma, but it's cool. Shelly Martinez also was one of the top 25 or 30, but didn't make it to the actual show.

I'm sorry for putting it in the wrong section. I wasn't sure where to put it.