Matt Hardy to face Kevin Steen on October 5th?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKK

Reaction score
Steen's good, but he's not the kind of wrestler who carries people well. Matt's in ring style doesn't really suit him unless it's a gimmick match. Something tells me that this will fail.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I only remember him have one good match for ROH in 2005 and that was with Strong.

Do you mean only one good match in ROH or period? If period then that is harsh.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
That's the only time i remember him in ROH was '05

Yeah but I thought he had a few matches there could be wrong through. So you did mean just in ROH.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Yeah but I thought he had a few matches there could be wrong through. So you did mean just in ROH.

He had a couple of matches for ROH, and yes i'm just talking for ROH.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
He meant period. Hardy had like 3 matches in ROH before he went back to WWE in 2005.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;2CtLF_Lfej4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtLF_Lfej4&feature=g-u-u[/video]

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I refuse to watch a 8 and a half minute Matt promo, can someone break it down and point out what he said.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Yeah, same here. I don't want to watch a Matt Hardy promo that long if I don't whether or not he says something interesting. Judging by his 'Stronger Than Death' t-shirt I'm guessing he just talks about him well, being 'stronger than death'.

I can't say I care for this match, but the buildup has been pretty good to be fair. I can't see the match living up to some peoples expectations though. Matt Hardy has definitely gotten into better shape over the past couple of months, but I just don't see him working all that well with Steen.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I refuse to watch a 8 and a half minute Matt promo, can someone break it down and point out what he said.

Matt Hardy essentially bores us to death and tells us all that he makes mistakes and God gave him strength to get to this point. Said Kevin Steen is a bully and Matt is stronger than death.

End. Yawn. Next

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I can't believe I sat through 8 mins of that. The only interesting part of the video, was the bits of Steen that were included.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Whoever watched the entire 8 minute video deserves 80 dollars getting through that.