Matt Hardy talks WWE & Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMay187

Reaction score
Hot Blonde - Bathroom Floor

funberry01.jpg
funberry02.jpg
funberry03.jpg

funberry04.jpg
funberry09.jpg
funberry11.jpg

funberry12.jpg

http://www.funberry.com/trade_gallery/443569/funberry09.jpg
funberry06.jpg
funberry07.jpg

funberry08.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The Poughkeepsie Journal has published a new interview with former WWE superstar Matt Hardy. Here are some highlights of what Matt said about:

WWE's Main Goal, His Favorite Performer & The Sad State Of Tag Team Wrestling:

"It saddens me and it bothers me. Looking at WWE, their main goal right now is to search for the next big thing that can draw. John Cena is the guy that is the centerpiece.

"Randy Orton is probably my favorite performer right now. But they still can’t find that one person like a Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock that can spark the business to burn through the economy. That’s what they’re looking for and Vince, or WWE, isn’t going to focus on tag team wrestling or a cruiserweight division."

What's Changed The Most Since He First Joined WWE:

"What’s changed the most, by far, is true creative freedom. When we started with WWE, there was one writer, Vince Russo, and there was Ed Ferrara and those guys really dealt with the top five to eight guys in the company ... Now, they try to take so much control over what everybody does. You have to be able to walk a tight line without a net. Sometimes, you’ll fail miserably and sometimes, you’ll look great. Everything is so choreographed now, especially with promos."

His Brother Jeff's Legal Issues:

“There’s definitely a lot more to everything than meets the eye. I hate it for Jeff. So many people jump to conclusions and that’s where information and the Internet can be somewhat of a negative. With the Internet having such a strength, a snowball effect becomes a full-fledged storm.â€
The guy has tons of drugs on him with his history the fuck you think people are gonna think. One thing he does say that I fully agree with though is about the creative process and how they need to let the wrestlers have more control over what they do.

Kylie

Reaction score
I'm surprised he didn't take a whiny, bitchy approach.

Can't possibly imagine what he's going through watching Jeff go to trial on the drugs charges. It would be hard for the family to deal with. In all honesty, I hope he gets jail time for it. It might actually wake him up and get him to grow up a little.

I do however find it amusing that he talks about the internet being a "negative" though. Half the shit he does, he broadcasts on the internet himself.