Matt Hardy Suspended from TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
1. No deezy you are wrong, Matt Hardy in 2002 was one of the fastest raising heels in WWE, and at that stage he was a better wrestler than Jeff, which is what makes this thing all the more sad. Neither are of much value now, but Matt least of all.

2. I agree with Lucky in a way, although I don't think Jeff should still be in the company either.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
From Matt's Twitter:

"If you asked for a refund in Ft. Wayne cuz I wasn't there, tweet me your story & I will RT it. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart!"

I think you misunderstand Matt. People would be asking for a refund IF you actually worked the show, they were more than happy to see you miss it.

TNA should be pissed for Matt Hardy posting that. Why would you want fans not to turn up to shows run by the company you work for just because you aren't there. Matt is an idiot.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
1. No deezy you are wrong, Matt Hardy in 2002 was one of the fastest raising heels in WWE, and at that stage he was a better wrestler than Jeff, which is what makes this thing all the more sad. Neither are of much value now, but Matt least of all.

2. I agree with Lucky in a way, although I don't think Jeff should still be in the company either.

Fastest rising heels my ass, he was stuck in the Cruiserweight division. Some rise.

Matt Hardy V1 was just Matt Hardy now. All he did differently was scream Veeeee Onaaaah and walk around with some stooges. His promos were still shit and his matches were typical MAtt Hardy matches, where he would do some sloppy moves and throw punches like a primary school kid.

Non factors, who will not be forgotten only because of their falls. Like two Jake Roberts, except one did all the drugs while the other just got fat.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Matt Hardy as V1 was entertaining and I don't think WWE took it far enough. His videos where he was trying to cut weight to make the crusierweight division were funny. He had some good matches in that time when he was in great shape.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Spot on Troy! It was WWE who killed his push, I place no blame on Matt for that. He also had a good series of matches with Gregory Helmes on Smackdown. I have no time for him anymore either, but to pretend he never had anything, is just narrow minded.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
He had some good matches with Helms and with Mysterio on Smackdown. The entrance he had for V1, the website look with random trivia "Matt likes Milkshakes", was great.