Matt Hardy Craze Over??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
No one get me wrong here...I never said that he should be world champ ATM....Ive always said he should continue his fued with MVP,win the belt and let MVP go to ME....then win MITB and slowly get built up and eventually win the gold....I just said all of the hype he once had has died down

Exactly... MVP's on the brink of The Main Event so it'll be handy to just let them feud. MVP is building Hardy up & Hardy is giving MVP a bit of much needed experience. I think with this whole Tag Team thing added last week, could run for a very long time & I wouldn't be surprised if they did win tag gold & have the feud carry on from there.

Anyweis MHV1 i was talknig about when Khali won the title... everybody was in an uproar comlaining about this, that & the other saying Khali should'nt be champ when clearly there were no others suited or not ready, including Hardy!

I know as a fan of him you probably want him to win the title now but the longer we wait the better it'll be in the end! I think the hype only came though as Edge was champion & that if he did face him for the title, he would've been a legitimate contendor which he isn't to Khali!

Just wait untill his feud with MVP is over & edge becomes champ again & every1 will be back stating that he should be champinon!

BTW... I don't know about anybody else... but i wouldn't mind a bit of Heel Hardy Vs Taker Feud around this time next year! Hardy isn't too bad as a Heel & Taker's shown he elevates carrers! It's just it would be pretty cool seeing him get Hardy over even more, before he reitres

Reinvented

Reaction score
Both Hardys will be like Jimmy SuperFly Snuka they will never win the Main Event Belt but will give use memorys that will last forever like they alrdy have........

MTG

Reaction score
Theres no craze but many just think he deserves a title shot. I personally love the guy but i wan't this fued with MVP to continue. He could win the title from MVP at unforgiven. And continue that fued. Then drop the belt to dykstra/masters and by then it will be WM time.

PeepShow

I personally never wanted to see Hardy as a WHC. I can understand making him the U.S Champion but not the WHC. Well.. at least not just yet.

Everyone also said that about Cage as well, but after he won the NWA world title, Im sure most of you now see him as a main eventer.

Now watch most everyone who respondes to this will say they have yet to think of him as a main eventer......lol

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Everyone also said that about Cage as well, but after he won the NWA world title, Im sure most of you now see him as a main eventer.

Now watch most everyone who respondes to this will say they have yet to think of him as a main eventer......lol

Meh... The reason Cage is a Main Eventer is based on the fact that he's good on the mic! His ring skills though IMO have decreased ever since his last year or 2 in The E!

Reaction score
Meh... The reason Cage is a Main Eventer is based on the fact that he's good on the mic! His ring skills though IMO have decreased ever since his last year or 2 in The E!

True, but I would rather see Cage as a champion rather than Angle at this point.

I think Matt Hardy still has a lot to prove before getting the WHC, but I would love to see him as champ at some point.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
True, but I would rather see Cage as a champion rather than Angle at this point.

I'd rather see anybody than Angle ATM! lol

Any1 else like the Matt Hardy promo he made on MVP last night? For a guy who supposedly has "No Charisma" & "Will never get over" he sure did do pretty good on the mic!

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Hes not exactly great or horrible on the mic. At least he doesnt do promos every show. I think WWE is being extra careful with their talent with everyone watching and since MVPs heart issue had already leaked there was no way they could go on with the Hardy/MVP match. Once MVP is able to be back Im sure they will continue the feud. I would love to see Matt as the US champion. If Jeff can be IC champ, then Matt, who is much better in the ring, can surely be US champ. As to WHC, I dont know. Maybe if he got it off of Edge somehow....like in a WHC ladder match. But not with any of the real heavyweights. Hes really not ready imo to face Kane or Batista or any of those headliners. But Im sure one day he will be if he keeps working at it.