Matches for the Evolve triple shot at the end of the month

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
These matches were signed by Gabe Sapolsky earlier this week and released on the email list today. All these matches will be at the next Evolve Tripleshot at the end of May/start of June (30th, 1st & 2nd.)

Evolve champion AR Fox vs Open the united gate champion Nick Jackson on May 30th.
Open the Freedom Gate champion Johnny Gargano vs Open the united gate champion Matt Jackson on the 30th (non title match).
Johnny Gargano defends the freedom Gate belt against Samuray Del Sol on the 2nd.
The Youngbucks defend the united gate belt against Eita and tomahawk TT on the 2nd.

More matches will be revealed during the upcoming week.

Shaping up to be a solid set of cards just judging by those matches. Let's see if Gabe can book more okay matches and not run into Ippv troubles this time.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Eita vs Tomahawk TT has been added to one of the events as a Dragon Gate exhibition match. I expect it to be stuff as fuck.

Also here is the poster for the May 30th event.
cd0b2977691ec09fb8f5278038f5cb4f._.jpg

Stopspot

Reaction score
Here is the current list of signed talent for the weekend.

-EVOLVE Champion AR Fox
-Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano
-Open The United Gate Champions The Young Bucks
-Chuck Taylor
-Samuray Del Sol
-Jon Davis
-Anthony Nese
-EITA (EVOLVE debut)
-Tomahawk T.T. (EVOLVE debut)
-Caleb Konley
-Brian Cage (EVOLVE debut)
-Tommy Taylor
-Lince Dorado
-Shane Strickland (EVOLVE debut)
-Plus more will be added!!!

This should be a solid weekend. Lots of good names.

Stopspot

Reaction score
There should be another newsletter soon with more matches. Looks like it can be three solid cards.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Indeed. Don't think I have seen them in singles action since their TNA run. Their tag match against Eita and Tomahawk should be cool as well. Both those rookies are talented and pack a punch. Eita has won some king of chop tournament or something.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Here's the full match line up for Evolve 20:

EVOLVE 20
Thursday, May 30th, 2013
Orlando Armory
2809 S. Ferncreek Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806
7:30pm Belltime​
EVOLVE Title Match​
AR Fox defends vs. Nick Jackson of The Young Bucks​
Champion vs. Champion Non-Title Attraction​
Johnny Gargano vs. Matt Jackson of The Young Bucks​
Dragon Gate Showcase Match​
EITA vs. Tomahawk T.T.​
Special Challenge Match #1​
Samuray Del Sol vs. Anthony Nese​
Special Challenge Match #2​
Chuck Taylor vs. Brian Cage​
FRAY!​
(starts with two competitors, another enters every 2 minutes, eliminations can take place anytime by pinfall, submission or DQ until one competitor is left)
The Participants Are: Andrew Everett, Caleb Konley, Jon Davis, Lince Dorado, Shane Strickland, Tommy Taylor​
Entertainment Match​
The Bravado Brothers vs. Sugar Dunkerton & Maxwell Chicago​

This is a pretty solid line up. Cage vs Taylor will be good. Fox vs Nick Jackson will be a spotfest. Matt Jackson vs Gargano will be good. Eita vs Tomahawk will be beast as well as Del Sol vs Nese. Andrew Everett is also going to be interesting. He's the former Chiva Kid and I have heard good about him.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Very interesting card to say the least. Very shocked to see Matt Jackson not in the title match, perhaps the next one.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Very interesting card to say the least. Very shocked to see Matt Jackson not in the title match, perhaps the next one.
Nick earned his match with Fox since he pinned Fox at both Ultimate Gate and Mercury Rising back in April. And with Fox being the Evolve champ I can understand them not wanting both belts defended on the same night.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nick earned his match with Fox since he pinned Fox at both Ultimate Gate and Mercury Rising back in April. And with Fox being the Evolve champ I can understand them not wanting both belts defended on the same night.

I meant I'm surprised it's not AR Fox vs. Matt Jackson, mainly because Matt Jackson is the loud talker and has a better wrestling look (At least in my opinion) than his brother.

But seeing as the fact I forgot Nick got the pins, I can see that.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I meant I'm surprised it's not AR Fox vs. Matt Jackson, mainly because Matt Jackson is the loud talker and has a better wrestling look (At least in my opinion) than his brother.

But seeing as the fact I forgot Nick got the pins, I can see that.
I'm not that invested in the bucks as individuals so I honestly couldn't care which one it was who got the shot. Both matches will be good. Gargano is insanely solid and Fox vs Nick will be a spotfest for the ages. Taylor vs Cage will also be really good.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm not that invested in the bucks as individuals so I honestly couldn't care which one it was who got the shot. Both matches will be good. Gargano is insanely solid and Fox vs Nick will be a spotfest for the ages. Taylor vs Cage will also be really good.

I love the Bucks, my favorite tag team currently.

Gargano is an inspiration of mine, one of the bests.

I cannot wait to see how Taylor and Cage plays out.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I love the Bucks, my favorite tag team currently.

Gargano is an inspiration of mine, one of the bests.

I cannot wait to see how Taylor and Cage plays out.
Gargano is my favorite in all wrestling right now. I expect big things from him. He just screams money and IT factor. He'll be in WWe by mid 2014 in the latest methinks.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Gargano is my favorite in all wrestling right now. I expect big things from him. He just screams money and IT factor. He'll be in WWe by mid 2014 in the latest methinks.

I hate to think of him leaving. But I could without a doubt see it.