Matches/Feuds you want to see

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OrtonMark54

Reaction score
Personally, I would Like to see Orton vs Punk. I think they would mesh well in the ring and put on some great matches and the interactions between Orton (who's whole gimmick revolves around not giving a fuck and doing what he wants) and the SES would be gold.

The huge money feud would be heel Cena vs face Orton. It's only a matter of time before Orton overtakes Cena as the top face in the world. He has the crowd fully behind him and is consistently receiving pops just as big as Cena's. This is the feud that would solidify Orton's legacy and finally put him in his rightful place as one of the greatest wrestlers of all the times. Cena is in need of a gimmick change and its time for him to return to his heel roots.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ofcourse the Cena Orton reverse affiliation feud.

Undertaker versus Cena with John as a heel. Perfect feud to end Undertakers career imo. Possibly make it a face versus face feud, until John screws Undertaker at Wrestlemania with a dirty move ultimately turning heel. That'd be amazing in my opinion, but E' are too pussy to pull it off.

Undertaker versus Ted Dibiase Junior/Cody Rhodes would be a great way to put either/or over.

Cody Rhodes versus Ted Dibiase Junior please.

The Miz & Jericho.

Jack Swagger & Sheamus seem like they'd be a modern day Kurt Angle & Brock Lesnar. Just with a completly different Brock Lesnar in Sheamus.