>>Mat you dig?<<

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Its funny you say that because I was pretty much done with being a spammer until a few weeks ago. I dont know what happened, it just came over me. Mayhem, Wrestle Somnia, and PWS have all been in the line of fire lately.

-sigh-

I <3 Spam & Cena's Geed :shifty:

*Inside joke, only Peepshow would understand*

^^Hmmmm...What about me...I seem to remeber that name for some reason...*Whistles*...

Rell

Reaction score
LMAO I knew that was you

the dark knight

Its funny you say that because I was pretty much done with being a spammer until a few weeks ago. I dont know what happened, it just came over me. Mayhem, Wrestle Somnia, and PWS have all been in the line of fire lately.

-sigh-

I <3 Spam & Cena's Geed :shifty:

*Inside joke, only Peepshow would understand*
i understood that actually :shifty:...funny thing is, i was done being a spammer until few weeks ago too. and just like you, i registered on all of those forums and spammed lol. duck tales, quan, axis and other names..nice.

Mr. Mat

lmao i remember wrestlesomnia rell the cam'ron shit was funny as hell as for you TDK i'm not waisting my time on you because we can never be friends again & you know what i could care less what you think about me & i could care less if where friends or not to me your a emo with too mutch time on his hands i'm done with this bullshit thread ki9ss my ass & have a good day asshole

J

LMAO I knew that was you

Maybe...Lol...I got bored...I was gunna be the Pink Ranger...but Peepshow hooked me up wit the name...Lol...

"I'm Cena's_Geed and you can't see me"...Lmao...I almost killed myself laughing to that one...

the dark knight

lmao i remember wrestlesomnia rell the cam'ron shit was funny as hell as for you TDK i'm not waisting my time on you because we can never be friends again & you know what i could care less what you think about me & i could care less if where friends or not to me your a emo with too mutch time on his hands i'm done with this bullshit thread ki9ss my ass & have a good day asshole
rofl work on your english.

you can also help yourself but not taking any of this internet shit too seriously...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^^ Ummm, what? Use commas because it's hard to understand what your saying.

Wrestling Station

ewwwww i was offline yesterday and all of this emo talks went behind me?? T_T

Rell if your on your own side, then you are going to be beaten as hell.. bring someone with brain, muscle, and eats cornflakes as a morning breakfast! Pick me!! :D

Mat, you didnt respond well.. :( im afraid that you are officially named as the tongueless pussy (cat) :shifty: if you know what i mean?! lol

TDK.. bring out the secret about Mat... u have like 3000 + pages of evidence.

J-Dawg.. I thought you still want a sig? :huh:

Luke.. Dont post a broken fed arm in your pic.. that would freak some homies and you will be rated as horror PG magazine creator.
spaceball.gif

http://l.yimg.com/www.flickr.com/images/spaceball.gif
^^SP... sneaky bastard!!^^ :shifty:

the dark knight

did i say i was taking it seriouslly no
do you have to say it? its pretty obvious. you're all emo about it...

Cant we just all get along?

It's just an internet forum, chill.
fuck you, like i said about luke, typical fucking aussie.

ewwwww i was offline yesterday and all of this emo talks went behind me?? T_T

Rell if your on your own side, then you are going to be beaten as hell.. bring someone with brain, muscle, and eats cornflakes as a morning breakfast! Pick me!! :D

Mat, you didnt respond well.. :( im afraid that you are officially named as the tongueless pussy (cat) :shifty: if you know what i mean?! lol

TDK.. bring out the secret about Mat... u have like 3000 + pages of evidence.

J-Dawg.. I thought you still want a sig? :huh:

Luke.. Dont post a broken fed arm in your pic.. that would freak some homies and you will be rated as horror PG magazine creator.
spaceball.gif

http://l.yimg.com/www.flickr.com/images/spaceball.gif
^^SP... sneaky bastard!!^^ :shifty:
he's already pwn3d

the dark knight

^^its called football. as for fabregas....well, ok, maybe he is atm. lets just hope he does something against chelski 2morrow.