Mat Awesome and Sharpshooter 221 present: Impact Wrestling Forum.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Am I still a champion?

yes.

See, you have a big feud now. Don't disappoint us.

feuds and storylines are already happening or planned to start.

Gotta say Knox Beard going on a huge power trip heel turn would be pretty epicness with Lady Hotrod stepping up to be the savior of IWF, only for me to lay the banhammer down and send her packing for 2 weeks, only for her to make her glorious return and fight me on PPV for the big pay off match.

See guys, I just booked you next 3 weeks worth of shows for you, thank me later.

never.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
*proceeds to post once every 10 minutes bugging Sharpshooter as to when the show is going up, only to then post every 10 minutes after the fact asking when the new card is going to be up*

Reaction score
im working on it right now, Mat is offline so unless you guys want me to write all the matches you will have to wait.

that being said heres a little snippet: Bonez walks JoMo out of the corner and whips him into the ropes and floors JoMo with a big boot. Cover: one.....two.....thr...Kickout!

Noumenon: JoMo not giving up yet!

Bonez stands and gets in Knoxys face and starts yelling at him: “Cmon dawg! That was three!” “That was two!” “EAT A DICK smurf! Im tired o’ yo shit!” “Tell it to the parole board”.

Reaction score
And if I'm an egotistical fuck, it's only because you pulled me away from a multi million dollar fight with Lennox Lewis by telling me that I was too big a star for him. I didn't get to feed my kids that month, but damnit if you weren't right on the money. That kid was a chump. Right Don?

The financial remunerationess was too far insulting for my prize fighta to take. And the level of the insultitude we took when they started flappin their yaps about yo beard being so matted that it would cut their fighta was too nonsenseless for us to take dat fight. You are too tremendic and enigmous fo dat. We got someting bettah for you here at the IWF. Now go out there and BANHAMMER these fucks so I can cash in on you.

Reaction score
Ok, dipshits listen up: after this show Mat wont be able to help me write the show, so im asking you guys.

if you are interested shoot me a PM and ill decide before i post the card.

If you are on this list you are not allowed to ask:

McFly (i refuse to memorize your particular string of numbers)

The408Kid

MizMasta3000 (you have a hard enough time posting MNM on time :smh )

-TJ- (^^^)

RC Styles.

Dstebbins

more to come im sure.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Said the jobber who we basically built up into some contender... :smh

You should be bowing down to me.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'll help you write this BTB if you fire at least half of this roster that's no longer active and actually add in the guys who are active and participating who are missing.