Masters invades Summerslam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LMFAO! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Why the Hell did they let him go!? :(

Dude went out there on his own accord (presuming this isn't some kind of work) and he signed autographs, chatted, joked around... dude's definitely got an ability to talk and crack jokes man. They need to bring him back.... this is ridiculous.

...god...

Reaction score
That was fucking lol and awesome. Rofl at the very end, "HOW DO YOU LOSE A JOB IN THE WWE?"

nation

Reaction score
This guy has loads of talent and potential. He was great back in 05 but ring wise and his character and psychology has improved ten folds. I hate to bring up TNA like everybody but Masters can be a major player there(highly doubt he will be used correctly or to his potential but he can at least be a star) so the E really needs to smarten the fuck up and get him back. Stop dropping guys with fucking talent.

Axis

Reaction score
I want him to put the entire WWE in the Masterlock at the same time.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
He keeps saying Trips told him they'd take him off TV for a while and repackage him... could this be a work where that's all they're doing?

...god...

Reaction score
A gimmick where he invades WWE events and gathers up fans? That hasn't been done before..

They should just have him jump the barricade and start interfering in matches and masterlocking people to death in the clothes he was wearing in that video. I remember he did just that about 6 years ago on SD during the Raw vs. SD wars for Survivor Series with Edge, it was fucking awesome. Seriously, it's so easy to get people over if they just book them right, just like HTK alluded to earlier. They booked Sin Cara strong and he turned out to be a strong character who got a good reception. And I'm not talking about these stupid ass shitty monster pushes we see of roided up failed ass football players and bodybuilders they try every year. Like the great one himself said, people see through phony shit like that, thus they won't cheer. Push entertaining, passionate people with talent and you get results.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Arse! It's been taken down.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Saw it elsewhere... To an extent it was cool of him, but he obviously had an agenda and it also had a sense of slightly sour desperation about it... Especially the guy with the megaphone bigging him up.