Masked gunman opens fire at mall

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
Two people have reportedly been killed and several others have been injured after a gunman wearing a white plastic mask opened fire at a mall in the US.

Police are at the shopping centre in Portland, Oregon today where witnesses claim a gunman fired as many as 20 shots inside the mall.

An employee at Victoria's Secret said she heard around 60 shots fired.

There have been conflicting reports that the man was either wearing an all-black or a camouflage outfit.

One witness told KATU News that the gunman covered the bodies of the two people he allegedly killed.

Christmas shopper Holli Bautista told Associated Press that she was shopping at Macy's Department Store when she heard two or three pops which sounded like firecrackers.

"I heard people running and screaming and saying, "Get out, there's somebody shooting," she said.

"It was a scene of chaos."

Macy’s employees Pam Moore and Austin Patty said the shooter was short with dark hair and dressed in camouflage.

They said he was also wearing body armour and had a white-mask on.

Ms Bautista said hundreds of Christmas shoppers and employees started running and she and dozens of other people tried to escape through an exit door in the department store.

A woman from the Chipotle restaurant in the mall answered a call from NBC News and said someone had run in and yelled, "It's a shooting, it's a shooting".

She also said employees shut the restaurant doors.

Witness Amber Tate told NBC she was standing in the car park when she saw a man in the camouflage shirt and what looked like a bulletproof vest.

Ms Tate said the shooter looked like a teenager.

Local newspaper The Oregonian reports the shooting may have occurred near Macy's department store inside the shopping mall and the man was seen near the food court.

ABC7 News reported that the gunman has been "neutralised" and the shooting has ended.

msn.com.au

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
People have lose there mind. SMH.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
You know with all the shit I've seen in my life, done in my life, and had happen to me in my life, I still for the love of God don't understand why people lose their bearing like this and shoot up places. This is just pathetic.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Usually due to being picked on and laughed at

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
That is a reason I guess but still doesn't make it right. I don't care how much you're picked on, but go shoot the people who isn't even the ones you who picked on you? Bullshit. lol

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ok it's official, this world has gone crazy. It hasn't even been a week since the school shooting. RI.P. for the dead.