Maryland Championship Wrestlin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
ok so I was looking and saw that they ran shows in Glen Burnie and I was awesome cause my aunt lives there and so i am gonna go to there next show Holiday Homecoming does anyone ever go to there shows? it looks pretty good joey Mathews and Christian York

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
I am a long time MCW fan. I have not been to the last 4 or 5 shows due to money problems. Normally the Mcw puts on good shows. They almost have atleast 1 big name at thier shows. They have had VKM, Christopher Daniels, A J Stlyles, Christan Cage, Abyss, Spike Dudley, LAX, Alex Shelly, Chris Sabian, Monty Brown (Marcus Cor Von) while he was with TNA, Raven and other TNA wrestlers. The have also had DDP, Kayon, Batista, Tito Santana, Headbanger Mosh and other big names. They also have people from CZW and other Indy promotions like Ruckus, Derek Fraizer, Adam Flash, The Blue Meanie and others. A couple of big name main stays they have are Joey Matthews and Danny Doring (both were big here in Maryland before they went to the WWE) and Tom Brandi ( who spent time in WWE ans WCW as Sal Sincere and Johnny Gun. Some of the other names of popular MCW wrestlers are the Bruiser, Pat Brink. Judge Jeff Jones Formerly of the real ECW is aslo one of the head people of MCW. Holiday Homecoming will be Pat Brink and Tyler Hilton's last match in the MCW becasue they are both moving to Florida to join Team 3D's wrestling school to help themselves become better wrestlers.