Marvel Studios' What If...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Just watched the second episode.
fuckin Chadwick man:mjcry

Obviously the episode doesn’t wrap up T’Challa’s story or anything like that as they didn’t know he was dying. The episode by itself was really good. Def better than the first. They use so many more characters in this one and there were some genuinely shocking moments but in a funny way. Fuckin Thanos turns good in this episode and jokes about how his plan was not a genocide. That was hilarious. The fact that T’Challa’s Star Lord was an intergalactic hero vs how Peter Quill’s was just a loser is an interesting dynamic. And yes, Chadwick’s performance was great. Little did we know though…

RIP King

Yeah man I loved Starlord being T'Challa and wanting to see the World rather than just being in Wakanda. Chadwick fit the role like a Glove and you know he was having so much in the role. I was really happy seeing The Collector being a evil mofo and thus having a evil ending to his life towards the end of the Episode there. Thanos bruh so great in this alternate timeline and I thought Korath was so funny as hell in this Episode. I came to tears when he saw his Family for the first time in 20 years and it's like he never left. He could of said what happened to him and outed Yondu but in that moment he says I was lost and Yondu found me that is CB hitting his line with perfection.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well this episode was another really interesting one. Like damn all the Avengers were killed before they even did anything. Who was the culprit? Hank Pym. And no one knew because he can shrink. The man did it as revenge for his daughter Hope’s death. It’s crazy to think of a world where all the original Avengers except for Cap were killed - by Ant Man no less. And since the Avengers were dead no one was there to stop Loki from taking over earth. Now all Fury has to work with is Captain America and Captain Marvel although that ain’t bad lol.

Also shout out to the show for bringing back Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson and bringing back Betty Ross. We haven’t heard her mentioned since The Incredible Hulk.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Well this episode was another really interesting one. Like damn all the Avengers were killed before they even did anything. Who was the culprit? Hank Pym. And no one knew because he can shrink. The man did it as revenge for his daughter Hope’s death. It’s crazy to think of a world where all the original Avengers except for Cap were killed - by Ant Man no less. And since the Avengers were dead no one was there to stop Loki from taking over earth. Now all Fury has to work with is Captain America and Captain Marvel although that ain’t bad lol.

Also shout out to the show for bringing back Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson and bringing back Betty Ross. We haven’t heard her mentioned since The Incredible Hulk.
He would end up with Falcon prob Winter Solider, and possibly Rhodey or Pepper Potts taking up the mantel they have Dr. Strange too at one point and then Spiderman though he prob be delayed for awhile plus add in what the world would be with the jarvis and Ultron situation and the affects of Witch and quicksilver

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Yeah I enjoyed the Episode as well. Hank Pym being the guy who done it all was shocking to me for sure dude was a Mad man. When Hulk got his Perfect Cell death ending I was oh my God Hulk too is gone. When Loki showed up I was like oh shit were fucked and Loki thinking moves ahead got what he wanted talking control of Earth. Even if Fury gets Cap, Marvel already on his side surely Loki would have somehow try to get Odin I imagine help her further and get more allies to combat Earth's newest Warriors. It would of been very interesting to think about a Loki owned Earth and what that means for Thanos probably a easier victory for sure. Thanks Loki for destroying Earth and taking control and now I own it. If we lose all those Heroes talk about a uphill climb even more so with those losses to the Avengers.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well that was highly fucking upsetting. Like goddamn this man literally just destroyed the entire universe and he’s the only one left. That was so fucking sad lmao. But again another interesting episode showing how Doctor Strange was driven mad by losing someone else rather than injuring himself. Injuring himself taught him selflessness. Losing Christine drove him mad. It had a really great battle between the good and bad Doctor Strange. But when the whole universe was crushed down to a single space with only Doctor Strange in it I was like holy fuck. Just goes to show how powerful he is and the world better hope he never turns evil

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Well that was highly fucking upsetting. Like goddamn this man literally just destroyed the entire universe and he’s the only one left. That was so fucking sad lmao. But again another interesting episode showing how Doctor Strange was driven mad by losing someone else rather than injuring himself. Injuring himself taught him selflessness. Losing Christine drove him mad. It had a really great battle between the good and bad Doctor Strange. But when the whole universe was crushed down to a single space with only Doctor Strange in it I was like holy fuck. Just goes to show how powerful he is and the world better hope he never turns evil

Uncle Ben said it best with Great Power...comes great responsibility. I'm watching an Anime right now named Tokyo Revengers and the Main Character and he's going back in time to his younger self with the goal of stopping his true love of dying. At one point he thinks he achieved his goal and then she dies some other way in the present. I've been loving the Anime but more and more it's looking like no matter what he does he needs to realize that her death needs to happen and he needs to live with the fact of Hinata dying and moving on. Strange had me thinking about that Weekly Anime and boy like you said sad to watch. The Ancient One should of known though having two Stranges in the same Universe would and could of caused this result but she was rolling the Dice with that decision and it was the wrong one. I'm hope they play with this same idea in Multiverse of Madness because everyone is thinking Wanda is the one fucking up with shit but with that No Way Home Trailer and this Episode I'm starting to think Strange is fucking up as well.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Damn what an episode

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Two Weeks in a row Marvel out here depressing the fuck outta me. I remember The Marvel Zombies Arc being a thing in the Comics but damn they are offing Avengers like it meant nothing like Tony and Dr.Strange early in the Film. It made sense to me Vision wanting to save Wanda and thus fucking shit up even more for our heroes. We had enough problems with Thanos and a Zombified Thanos is a even bigger problem that I'm not sure The Avengers could handle with what's left among the team I feel.

Granted we don't know if Bucky is dead really hurt though as well as Hulk, and what about Captain Marvel or Thor? Even the Guardians of the Galaxy uncounted for so they have a shot but the odds would lower than ever before you imagine.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Bro what the fuck. That was the darkest the MCU has ever been. All the zombie Avengers getting killed brutally. Fucking heads cut off, chopped in half, exploded. Vision took Black Panther and was literally feeding him to Wanda for god sakes. This was borderline r rated lol. And even though it seems like they’re gonna cure the zombie problem now zombie Thanos is about to snap half the population and who’s gonna stop him?

I love how Doctor Strange’s cape was literally a main character is this episode. And it sucks that Tom Holland couldn’t reprise his role but I’m glad spider man was the hero of this story. And we got another performance from Chadwick Boseman :mjcry

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Bro what the fuck. That was the darkest the MCU has ever been. All the zombie Avengers getting killed brutally. Fucking heads cut off, chopped in half, exploded. Vision took Black Panther and was literally feeding him to Wanda for god sakes. This was borderline r rated lol. And even though it seems like they’re gonna cure the zombie problem now zombie Thanos is about to snap half the population and who’s gonna stop him?

I love how Doctor Strange’s cape was literally a main character is this episode. And it sucks that Tom Holland couldn’t reprise his role but I’m glad spider man was the hero of this story. And we got another performance from Chadwick Boseman :mjcry

One leg or no legs at all Boseman as Black Panther just owns every Scene he's in. It almost felt like Marvel was like hey you wanna know what happens next with this chaos read the Comics. I loved that part with Spidey how to survive a Zombie World made me think of Zombieland opening Scene but a little kid it me thought man that idea could of been so served perfectly for Deadpool.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
this was honestly my second favorite episode. Absolutely hilarious seeing Thor and his buddies come to earth to party. Really clever humor that had me laughing the whole time. Nice to see a lighter episode after three weeks of pure darkness.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Really enjoyed the Killmonger dedicated Episode I loved the Character in the Black Panther so it was cool to see him being multiple steps ahead of everyone and getting what he wants in the end power. As much as I they tried to say T'Challa and Killmonger were the same ages that we saw in the Avengers and Black Panthers films I don't believe that at all. I imagine those two were Teenagers at the time but that is a little nitpick from me with that Episode. So he takes out Roadie, Tony, Claw, and kicks our Army and becomes Black Panther that is a great day at the Office I must say. I loved Shuri meeting Pepper Pots teasing us that she possibly becomes our Iron Man or Iron Heart or hell why not Black Panther once she tells her family what happened to her Brother and the scheming from Killmonger you could do a whole Season on that alone.

Yeah I didn't mind Thor being the Big Men on Campus type of person being a only child. Hey I can't blame him no matter how old I get my Mother put me in line and she always has said I don't care how older you get I'll knock you into next week if you act a fool. Pure Comedy but hey it seems like Ultron is way more stronger than ever before and that had me going nuts seeing Ultron succeeding where as our Ultron failed. Now I really interested what we get the last two Episodes.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Wasn't that taken with the episode I saw. The animation for a modern show wasn't great. I will watch more.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ah a two part finale. Interesting. This episode was crazy. Ultron getting Vision’s body allowed him to achieve perfection and he’s literally going to destroy every single universe. But now Uatu has finally broken his vow and he’s gonna fight. Not only that he’s gonna fight alongside Dark Doctor Strange. Also the story with Clint and Natasha was really great. Clint’s sacrifice was really emotional. Interesting that Zola’s computer program is the key to stopping Ultron. Can’t wait for the finale next week to see Ultron get what’s coming to him.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Ah a two part finale. Interesting. This episode was crazy. Ultron getting Vision’s body allowed him to achieve perfection and he’s literally going to destroy every single universe. But now Uatu has finally broken his vow and he’s gonna fight. Not only that he’s gonna fight alongside Dark Doctor Strange. Also the story with Clint and Natasha was really great. Clint’s sacrifice was really emotional. Interesting that Zola’s computer program is the key to stopping Ultron. Can’t wait for the finale next week to see Ultron get what’s coming to him.

We are in agreement loving this Week's Episode and being psyched for the Finale. When Clint told Natasha I don't want to fight anymore because of what he loss because of Ultron made me come to tears. The Fight with Uatu vs Ultron was amazing to see those guys who could legit destroy everything blindfolded. When I saw Ultron I thought Superboy Prime he too wanted to destroy the Multiverses and nearly got what he wanted but he caused enough destruction to the World leading to some other crazy stuff effecting the DC Universe in the Comics. So Uatu breaks his vow and now he has a get a team together of Multiverse Avengers and that is a good first pick to have Dark Dr.Strange he won't play around. I wonder what happens after they beat Ultron because Uatu will be put on Trial because of him getting involved and the Celestials will come knocking on the Door saying what are you doing Uatu.