Marvel Comics?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hey, so I just downloaded the "Marvel Comics" App on my tablet, and started reading some comics. I wanted to know what comics are you interested in. If you read any, and what can you recommend?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't really read Marvel, only like the Green Lantern stuff with John Stewart, maybe X-Men would be a good way to go?

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Marvel Comics - Spiderman, Captain America comics are all good, any universe. X-Men are decent als

DC Comics are good, Jutice league are ok, but the Dark Knight always dominates DC

Bongo Comics - Groening Is such a great dude

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Isn't Superman DC? I'm not entirely sure because I'm not a big fan of it?

Reaction score
Website
niwa-online.com
For DC, anything to do with the Bat Family is great. Very in-depth. Jason Todd's story gets me every time.

Since you're into Marvel. Wolverine and Deadpool is a great series to check into, you get to learn more about them.

I'm really into anything with Deadpool or Wolverine considering they are my favorites from Marvel, Nightwing and Batman being my favorites from DC. I really like the stories that are dark, and really make you think at the end of it all.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for the post Rockstar. I like Batman, but that's the only character I really like from DC.