• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty Jannetty implies that he murdered a man

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
w3gkTOn.jpg

Drugs are bad, mmmmkayyy

Necro

Check out his facebook, he's totally screwed up.

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Marty is actually more fucked in the head than Shawn ever was, including 90's Shawn, which is really saying something. Dude is a scumbag, and still hasn't changed a bit after all of these years. Impressive, really.

Dale

Super Moderator
The dude is totally fucked up. His stories seem to pop up like once a month on Reddit and it always leaves you confused af.

Necro

I mean Marty is how old? There's no saving that guy. The last time he trended he was telling some weird story how he thought he had sex with his daughter, but I think he was just joking around about having sex with this young woman. Bizarre guy.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I mean Marty is how old? There's no saving that guy. The last time he trended he was telling some weird story how he thought he had sex with his daughter, but I think he was just joking around about having sex with this young woman. Bizarre guy.

He's 60 now, I don't think there's any hope for his mind tbh. Bets case scenario is curbing his delusions as best as possible

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
That sure was an entertainin' story.

Why bother investigatin' it now? Is it cause he didn't let the gay dude rape him?

Last edited: