Marks And Smarks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ripper

Reaction score
I really can't stand everyone who has the attitude that because they consider themselves "smarks" and they think they know what "good" wrestling is supposed to be, they can look down on the the more main stream fans, who they call marks.

Because they have different tastes in wrestling, they are better of a fan? Because they would rather see The Rock give an amazing promo instead of an iron man match between two indy wrestlers with no charisma and no storytelling means they are lesser fans? That's complete crap.

You can understand the business, and understand the dynamics of heels, faces, when to let the face or the heel get the win before the pay per view. You can understand who to push, who needs more credibility, who should hold the title and who should chase, who should turn heel or face. You can understand all of those things, and still be someone who would prefer to see John Cena face Khali instead of Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk. It doesn't make you any less of a fan.

PeepShow

It all just comes down to that generally the internet fans are considered smarter than normal fans b/c the get the "spoilers" and all the inside scoop on what is going on. In a sense it's true, but it's really redundant if you ask me. IDK

We are all aficionado's of wrestling the way I see it.

CenaMark54

I really can't stand everyone who has the attitude that because they consider themselves "smarks" and they think they know what "good" wrestling is supposed to be, they can look down on the the more main stream fans, who they call marks.

Because they have different tastes in wrestling, they are better of a fan? Because they would rather see The Rock give an amazing promo instead of an iron man match between two indy wrestlers with no charisma and no storytelling means they are lesser fans? That's complete crap.

You can understand the business, and understand the dynamics of heels, faces, when to let the face or the heel get the win before the pay per view. You can understand who to push, who needs more credibility, who should hold the title and who should chase, who should turn heel or face. You can understand all of those things, and still be someone who would prefer to see John Cena face Khali instead of Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk. It doesn't make you any less of a fan.

I'm probably a smark, considering I spend at least a half hour a day on a website dedicated to wrestling news and spoilers. I'm the good kind of smark though. I'd rather see Orton vs Cena and HHH vs Flair 365 days a year than the MCMG's vs London and Kendrick vs Bryan Danielson vs Samoa Joe in an ejaculation X match.

the dark knight

I'm probably a smark, considering I spend at least a half hour a day on a website dedicated to wrestling news and spoilers. I'm the good kind of smark though. I'd rather see Orton vs Cena and HHH vs Flair 365 days a year than the MCMG's vs London and Kendrick vs Bryan Danielson vs Samoa Joe in an ejaculation X match.

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CenaMark54 again.

you have no clue how many times i face that problem.