• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mark Out Moment: Tazz WWF Debut VS AJ Title Win BFG 2009

MOM

• Tazz Debuts

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • AJ Title Win

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben

TAZZ WWF DEBUT
<font size="5">[video=youtube;Rdx7g88Bm3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdx7g88Bm3g[/video]

AJ WINS THE TITLE FROM STING AT BFG 2009
[video=youtube;3s1Q6aFLZ9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s1Q6aFLZ9g[/video]

zigglerHEEL

Everything about Taz's debut was great (except maybe for Finkel jumping the gun on his intro) Angle's mic work was spot on, the crowd was hyped and the match, though short, was very good

PHX

Legacy Member
Tazz debut is still one of my favorite debut moments ever it was just perfect. Shame he didn't pan out in WWE has a wrestler the way he maybe should have.

Troy

Tazz was a beast on debut and it gets my vote. Perfectly executed debut there.

Gimmick

Tazz debut for me. As a kid I got really excited when his theme song started and the MSG crowd erupted, and I didn't even know who he was at the time!

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
That Royal Rumble is still one of my favorites simply because of Tazz's debut. I had just started going out of my way to watch ECW a few months prior to that, and believe me, in 1999 that wasn't easy to do. And when he debuted a kicked Kurt Angle's ass, I couldn't wait for Monday Night Raw and the ppv had barely started.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Don't know why AJ's win is even in this like deezy said he had won that title a few times before.

WWF handled Tazz's debut perfectly, then it was all down hill.