Mark Out Moment: Benoit Wins World Title VS Lesnar Returns To WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mark Out Moment

• Benoit

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Lesnar

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
But that has nothing to do with who you should vote for here.

Was just a random observation.

On topic though, Benoit was just some personality-less but technically skilled short ass who did at the time get to have a great moment. I was never a big Benoit or Guerrero fan though so their celebration didn't do much for me and any memory of Chris is tainted after what he did. As for Brocks return, I wasn't into his MMA career but he was always one of my favourite wrestlers, so seeing him come back and take out Cena, coupled with how much the fans were into it was a great moment.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Lesnar for me. I always knew Benoit would win a world title eventually considering he won it on his last night in WCW. Actually, I probably got more excited for his WCW title win than I did his WWE title win at Wrestlemania XX simply because I always saw that as something that was inevitable.

Lesnar though... that was something that caught me completely by surprise.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Finally decided to vote in this one. Was really a tough choice for me. I am not one of those people that just blatantly hates Benoit for what he did, which yes no doubt about it was wrong, but I, I think we, all knew him as the great worker who gave his all for the fans. That being said, I gave this to Lesnar returning. I marked out and I always loved Lesnar. Such a sight to see in WWE and UFC. Just all the rumors running rampant that week and how it went down. I was marking the hell out. I loved the moment Benoit won the title and the celebration with Eddie, especially watching it back today, but I don't think it was as much of a markout moment for me.

Last edited: