• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This game looks really beautiful.. I'll have to head over to my brother's house after he gets it and give it a try. It look like the majority of the old mechanics are there with a few pretty cool additions.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Trip in the Head

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Looks really good, although the roster could do with more secondary characters like Professor E. Gadd from Luigi's Mansion. System seller for the Wii U, I'll be surprised if the sales numbers don't pick up considerably in the next week or so, especially with E3 just around the corner.

I still need to play Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS, haha. I'm really hoping that I'll also get a Wii U soon so I can play this absolute masterpiece.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'll let you peeps know tonight how it is, I mean tomorrow seeing as it comes out at midnight I'm expecting good things, early reviews have been primo and the gameplay looks great too.

Reactions: Butters!

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Do any of you guys own the game? Add me!

User: K-Mann

I shockingly know 15 people with Wii U's lol so we'll be getting large games going every now and then.