• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandy Rose has been released.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm pretty sure the real racy stuff that leaked was behind even further paywalls, so the $30 subscription fee doesn't even cover what she was making tbh

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
for clarification - how "erotic" has this content actually been.

From what I’ve seen in a couple of videos you can see her nipples and her tits there’s one where she is got a thong that is a camel towing pretty hard and other people said that you can see her butt hole but I haven’t seen that one.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
From what I’ve seen in a couple of videos you can see her nipples and her tits there’s one where she is got a thong that is a camel towing pretty hard and other people said that you can see her butt hole but I haven’t seen that one.

Pretty sure the butthole thing is mainly a joke, you'd probably have to screenshot certain videos at just the right angle for a cameo lol which I'm sure people have done

The simulated sex in the shower as well may have also been an issue but that technically showed less than others

Rosie

Dark Side
I mentioned this in a status and other conversations about this before, but this is kind of a big double standard moment. There have been several people with private videos leaked over the years with little consequence, and not to mention we have seen examples of wrestlers having DUIs, abuse allegations, and more, with little to no consequence. And this is also a touch odd given her character has been sexualized on Television and in an interview with Athena, it has been hinted at that during NXT's 2.0 era, WWE was trying to tell the female wrestlers to dress more "sexy." Granted now there has been a regime change, but it is also the same company who had their roster playboy model.

I'm also not saying that WWE is guaranteed wrong for letting her go. Legally, at least from what I know of Canadian Employment law and some similarities with the US, Off-Duty conduct can give reason for dismissal if the conduct "potentially threatens the employer's economic interests" and there can be a "nexus between the employee's behaviour and the employer's legitimate business interests." That's just the Canadian standard. I know the United States there is even less protection in most states. So legally, they may have a right, but it doesn't make this less weird. An inconsistency. Even if some action could have been taken like telling her to "tone it down" or whatever, like, is termination the right way to go?

OH AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HOW THE FACT WWE'S WRESTLERS ARE STILL CONSIDERED "INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS" BUT THAT IS A RANT FOR ANOTHER TIME!

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Sucks really and is dumb. I've been without a modem for the last day so I'm not going to read this entire thread and don't want to rehash shit that's already been said but, like WTF. I don't understand if there was an issue why not a suspension or some shit. Well, if she's still about doing the OF thing at least she's still making that money.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
There is also a picture of her sucking off her fiancee.

Rosie

Dark Side
There is also a picture of her sucking off her fiancee.

7c63283168b819a38876f8a3bc6e8428.gif

...She what?