• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandy Rose has been released.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Make more money and have to take less bumps? That’s a win.
845CF515-E37F-4516-8E07-0ACCF3B89897.gif

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead

That was one dope theme song.

Hey guys, thank you for all the messages. I am overwhelmed with all the love and support from you guys. And don’t worry the page is still up!

Not sure if this was said before but she posted this on her website, looks like she's choosing it over the company.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Two incomes are always better than one. She should find a place that be willing to pay her decent money and keep her website going.

Deezy

DZ PZ
What's it say about a business where showing your ass will make you more than being on national TV?

Rasslin is small time.

Kross Rhodes

I mean sex will always sell better than literally anything else and on top of that she’s not being paid by a middleman she’s being paid directly from her consumers that want to specifically see her. WWE can literally put any woman in that Mandy Rose role and continue fine.

Deezy

DZ PZ
So Shawn Michaels is the one who made the call to take the belt off Mandy as soon as he was informed of what she was doing.

That is some hilariously rich and delicious irony right there.

Reactions: ETE

Cwalker

$30 per month. Depending on how many subscribers she has; that’s a nice little check.

She was allegedly making main roster money in NXT, so if she’s choosing her site over that then it’s safe to say she’s making a pretty penny.

Can’t blame her for making her decision if it came down to them saying “It’s Us or the site”

Kross Rhodes

So Shawn Michaels is the one who made the call to take the belt off Mandy as soon as he was informed of what she was doing.

That is some hilariously rich and delicious irony right there.

I’d need a source for that, but fuck him if true.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
What's it say about a business where showing your ass will make you more than being on national TV?

Rasslin is small time.
It's a catch-22.

If she was never in wrestling shed probably not have well over half of her audience. The wrestling helped grow her site to where the pay outgrew the wrestling (which yeah the ladies are underpaid in rasslin no doubt).

Reactions: BSE