• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Man Walks Through Class Door

fuck you Mayhem members, get lost and suck your cocks back at your own little forums, IWF WILL LIFE LONGER THAN WWEMAYHEM AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE LETHAL WEAPON FUCKIN SAID FUCKIN SO.

LONG LIFE IMPACT WRESTLING FORUMS

BTW: No wonder another Mayhem member came over here, there forums suck, nobody ever posts anything good, even this dipshit smod.

Miz you are a jackass and a monkeyfucker at best, you fail at life.

Rated RJC

Yeah you're right i just love watching and reading these E-Beefs. The winner and still champion of E-Beefs is Monkeystyle though i still remember that.

Rated RJC

true, quick question do u get in alot of fights at school cause it seems like you do from ur actions on the internet.

The Rated R CMStar

Man WWEMayhem is just a pathetic ripoff. They have the same style. They copied EVERYTHING

Rated RJC

Thats a long motto lol but it makes sense. Sometimes in my school ppl are just begging to be knocked out.

the dark knight

you guys are giving entirely too much attention on a thread supposed to spam iwf. just forget mayhem and let them rot in dale's cock, close this and never get bumped.