Man fell 5 stories, impaled on fence

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Kane....Undertaker

I was just watching armaggedon 2006 and I saw Kane and Undertaker's matches and they both had good matches and I was wondering who do you guys like better of the 2?

Starsky

Reaction score
Undertaker without question.
There's a reason why Kane has only held the title for 24 hours total and why he's locked in an enthrawling feud with Taylor and Regal.
When Undertaker was main eventing regularly back in the day, Kane was Isaac Yankem. Nuff said.

the dark knight

this may sound stupid to most of u but to me kane is better . he is very good on the mic and he was gr8 in the ring . he gained weight now and we cant blame him . wwe keeps giving him shit matches and shit feuds . he had the potential to be more successful than taker but it was wwe's fault when they made him lose the wwe title in just 24 hours :S .

X-Pac

Reaction score
I really dont like either but if i had to choose, i would choose Taker.

Oasis

Reaction score
The Undertaker, They're both great but The Undertaker's character is better imo and he is much better in the ring

Defiant One

Reaction score
Taker no question. WWE really screwed up Kane. He couldve been have just as good if not better than Taker.

The Anigma

Reaction score
i have to go with Taker because he has arguably the best character ever and he is better in the ring in my opinion and as mentioned ^^^ Kane could have been just as good or even better than Undertaker but WWE messed that all up...

Maloney

Reaction score
Undertaker because i think he has better in ring skills.

Reaction score
9 years or so ago i would of said Kane , but wwe have pushed him way too far down hill.Undertaker is on top of the world now however , and Kane hasnt had any gold for a year now.

Deftone

Reaction score
Kane in the 90's was king. now I would say undertaker even though I don't like the whole deadman gimmick.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
SAN ANTONIO, TX (KENS/CNN) - A Texas man was seriously hurt early Tuesday after he fell through an apartment window, down five stories and landed on a wrought iron fence.

"It looked like he landed back on his back and it knocked all the stuff out and bent the gate good, there was stuff everywhere," neighbor Justin Landreth said.
Landreth lives two floors above the victim, 33-year-old Julian Mattes, and was on the street when he witnessed the glass come out of the window. He survived the accident, and is expected to be OK.

"He grabbed the window and jumped out like, kind of like free fall backwards, it's what it looked like," he said.

Mattes landed on the fence below and a post was sticking through his neck.
Firefighters had to cut the iron to get Mattes free.

While residents at the apartment complex came out one by one to survey the damage, cops were busy trying to figure out why this happened.

According to the police report, Mattes' apartment was filled with beer bottles, but there were no signs of a struggle, leaving everyone wondering.
"It was just kind of just happened, nobody really understands why it happened," Landreth said.

Police said they found a chair near the window and believe Mattes may have used it to bust out the window.