Man faces charges for reading Wife's E-Mails

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

What mobile your having! and what you would like to have in the future!

My current Mobile is:
Nokia9300i

The future Mobile i would like to have is:
SonyEriksson (latest version after 3 months from now) communicator series.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
My current phone is a sony ericsson k610i

I like the one i have so wont be chaning it for a while

Markz

Reaction score
Current: Sont Ericsson W300/310

I want the iPhone:

indexhero20070109.jpg

Slash

Reaction score
Sprint Katana and for the future well the future is a while away so we'll see.

Shay-rett

Reaction score
I've got me a nice little Samsung D807. I like it.

Future: Hmm I'm not sure yet. I'm not planning on getting rid of my current one anytime soon.

Reaction score
Ive just got a Nokia 2610.

Future: Anything that looks cool, that I can connect to my computer, and that has a decent camera on it. BUT im at uni, so my Nokia will do for the next few years.

oneofakind

Reaction score
I have a Sprint Katana, im getting kinda bored with it and the contacts list is starting to do wierd stuff so i dont like it anymore.

The next phone im getting is a blackberry. Its the greatest thing ever. Its like a palm pilot and a phone in one so i can do all the stuff the iphone does and do the same stuff a laptop can do. Plus you can turn a certain option on the phone on and use it as a wireless router if you need to use a laptop for something important.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: msnbc

A Michigan man who accessed his wife’s e-mail account while she was allegedly carrying on an affair faces up to five years in prison when he goes on trial Feb. 7 on a charge he violated a state law typically used against hackers intent on making money or mayhem.

The question for the judge or jurors who will hear the case isn’t whether Clara Walker gave Leon Walker, 33, permission to inspect her Google e-mail; he admits she didn’t know what he was up to until her e-mail messages became an issue in their divorce and child custody battle.

But Leon Walker claims that he had every right to poke around in the computer because he was concerned that his wife’s lover — the second of her two former husbands — might be abusive to her around their young children. Walker also contends that he had the right to go on the computer because he bought it, it was in his home, and she left the password lying around.
Pretty stupid thing to get a charged with a felony for esp considering the woman was cheating on him.

SAL

Reaction score
That's a ridiculous trumped up charge. If what he says is true, no way he gets found guilty.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
You can get sued for anything in America, ridiculous.