Man Charged with Abuse, Torture of Girlfriend's Child

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Girlfriend Advice

Well, heres my problem.

1. My former girlfriend- I went out with her for maybe a month, until her parents found out and stopped her. We both still like each other, but since she cant, we dont know what to do.

2. My current girlfriend- The one who im currently dating now. Ive liked her for a while, but she didnt say she would go out with me until recently. But its really ackward, but that might be somewhat from our friends like trying to make us makeout and such. Which i dont have a problem with, but my friends mom who is right there might. We don't know how it will work out, but we're both hoping it will.

3. Girl I like- I asked her out right before i asked ^^^ out, she said no then, but today she said she would. I really like her, and don't think ill get this oppurtunity again because we don't live that close to each other, and some of my friends like her too.

I'm not exactly sure what my main problem here is, but any advice on what i should do, and how to make it all work out, would be useful.

And something on how to make my current girlfriend not feel ackward around me sometimes and actually be less of a freezer in public would be useful also.

Slash

Reaction score
Keep your current girlfriend and see how that works out and if it doesn;t work out go where your heart says to go I guess.

Wrestling Station

Foursome.

Anything else is just plain Blue. :D

DAMN! he's only 14, dont spoil him...lol

Nah, if you want my advice? make it a threesome for less probability from being hurt.......lol ;) (dont forget your condoms!!) = thats a word of wisdom, hands down!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Your only 14 I can guarantee that it won't really "work out" with any of them. The main point of having relationships at that age is to learn how to make them work for when you actually do find "the one." So basically what I'm saying is that if you REALLY like a girl....wait at least four more years before trying to get with her.

Nation

Your only 14 I can guarantee that it won't really "work out" with any of them. The main point of having relationships at that age is to learn how to make them work for when you actually do find "the one." So basically what I'm saying is that if you REALLY like a girl....wait at least four more years before trying to get with her.

Couldn't have said it any better.

This Guy

like others have said, your only 14. your too young to be tying yourself down to one girl in a serious relationship. If you do want to try then just pick one.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah when I was 14 all I was concerned about was finding something to stick my dick in. You know, raging hormones and what not.

So that's my advice to you. Go for the one that is most likely to put out.

Just sheath the sword and don't be an idiot.

In like 6 years, you'll have a far better idea of what you're looking for in a chick.

xtremebadass

ur 14, u dont really need a gf, but if u got one already y would u want to screw that up?

Reaction score
hmm, well to not freeze up in public all you gotta do is make small talk about random shit... find out what she really likes and talk about that, any one of them will liek you more if you do that.another way is to have her come over, and just be naked when she shows up... nothign will ever be as awkward after that... and who knows maybe she will put out when shes sees you, like monkey said go for the one who will most likely put out, and then do that.

imo, you shoudl go out with the one you have the most in common with. do any of them like wrestling? alot of girls don't so if you find one that does, see whwo that goes.