Man bids 3.8 million dollars for girl's virginity

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Guys like fucking virgins for some odd reason.

Dre

Reaction score
Guys like to fuck virgin for bragging rights. And it's a damn shame that someone would actually bid 3.8 million for some pussy. You can fuck a hooker for like $20.

MikeRaw

Guys like to fuck virgin for bragging rights. And it's a damn shame that someone would actually bid 3.8 million for some pussy. You can fuck a hooker for like $20.

Or you could have just the slightest bit of social skills and actually get an actual girlfriend, without paying anything.

Dre

Reaction score
Or you could have just the slightest bit of social skills and actually get an actual girlfriend, without paying anything.

But most guys don't want to be hooked up with just one girl. They want to hit it and leave.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
""But the highest bidder won’t necessarily win Natalie’s heart, and virginity. As Natalie told Scandalist, she won’t do the deed with just anyone, but hopes to find someone who “seems intelligent.”"

That's the funniest part. If you're paying that much money, I'd assume they'd want more than just a hello. And how intelligent can you be to pay that much for some chicks V-card.

MikeRaw

But most guys don't want to be hooked up with just one girl. They want to hit it and leave.

True, but what I mean is, they could even use their social skills to even just get a girl just for one night.
What I'm saying is, firstly, paying millions for a hot girl is stupid, when someone with social skills, or who is good looking, can just find a girl at school/work/whatever whether it be for one night or whatever.
Hookers are nasty.

Dre

Reaction score
True, but what I mean is, they could even use their social skills to even just get a girl just for one night.
What I'm saying is, firstly, paying millions for a hot girl is stupid, when someone with social skills, or who is good looking, can just find a girl at school/work/whatever whether it be for one night or whatever. Hookers are nasty.

I understand what your saying. But some men don't have confidants in themselves when it comes to trying to bag a chick. That's why most men would prefer just renting a hooker for an hour.

Reaction score

Fucking a virgin means absolutely nothing to me. I was never interested in the least to see blood all over my dick.

Vandy316

Reaction score
shes not even hot and she looks like a whore and has huge tits. I doubt shes a virgin

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I would pay like 10 g if I could fuck her unlimited for like 5 years and the only time not is when its her period, but 3.8 for one time? fuck that