Man Admits To Killing Ex-Girlfriend But Says He Isn't Sorry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
What's your Most Cherished Memory Of Bret Hart

I cherish EVERYTHING about Bret that I get choked up trying to write this. I guess my most endearing moment watching the Excellence of Execution, the greatest wrestler who'll ever live, indefinitely, forever to the end of time, was watching the phlegm fly from out of his cutsie mouth and land on vince McMahon's forehead, after gracefully conceding the title to sean Micheals at Survivor Series 1997. That epitomized Bret's dignity and class. I would have also cherished Viacom's carrying his stroke on PPV

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
I also cherish all the times he put his brother over. once, wasn't it?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
My favourite Bret Hart memory was the promo he gave in Pittsburgh. I'm paraphrasing this but I believe it went; If you were to give the United States and enema, you'd stick the hose right here in Pittsburgh.

The Hart Foundation with Owen, Davey, Neidhart, and Pillman was one of the best stables ever.

RixPixRatings

Reaction score
My most cherished most of Bret Hart was at Royal Rumble 1992, when he wasn't in it.

Kairi

Reaction score
MONTESANO, Washington -- A man pleaded guilty Thursday to gunning down his ex-girlfriend in front of the couple's kids but told KIRO 7 that he wasn't sorry for the crime he admitted to.Charles Jefferson pleaded guilty to murder charges and said he shot Rebecca Dietz in an Aberdeen apartment in May. Dietz initially survived the shooting but died shortly after being released from the hospital in June.KIRO 7 South Sound Bureau Chief Richard Thompson spoke with Jefferson as he was led from court Thursday:

Thompson: "Do you regret what you've done?"

Jefferson: "No, I don't."

Thompson: "Why?"

Jefferson: "'Cause I just don't. It's a long story. There's a lot of stuff you all don't know, so no, I don't."

Dietz was shot twice in her upper arm, in the middle of her left cheek, twice in her head and in her upper right arm, but miraculously, she survived and recovered enough that she was able to talk with KIRO 7 from her hospital bed in May."God said everything is going to be OK; 'You're going to be alive and I am going to love you no matter what,'" she told us at the time. "I am totally thankful."She died a day after being released from the hospital. An autopsy concluded Dietz died as a result of gunshot wounds.

Jefferson told a judge he intended to kill Dietz when he shot her.Jefferson's words Thursday had Dietz's family hoping he spends a very hard life in prison."That's the love of my life, my daughter," Rick Dietz said. "I hope he never sees the light of day. What he did to Rebecca -- no kid deserves that."Jefferson will face a minimum of 26 years to life in prison when he is sentenced next month.

Man Admits To Killing Ex-Girlfriend But Says He Isn't Sorry - News Story - KIRO Seattle