make me ......MOD!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vote 4 Your Views Bro

• Make KENFAN4LIFE A MOD of Hell in a Thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fuck famous!lets make kf4l tha tru'king here

• He's Kaedon's son, so shit, we gotz ta make him soon

• Mr.Kennedy RULES!!!

• Kennedy!!!!!!

• I jerk off to Pee-Wee's Playhouse videos on youtube

• Why Not make KenFan a mod, he's tha tru'gangster pounger

• I'd Suck KenFan4life's Dick

• Mr.Kennedy should be WWE Champion Right NOW!!!!

• *Starts Jamming to Nonpoint songs*

• Total voters

KenFan4life

Reaction score
OF THE HELL IN A THREAD AREA :clap: so like if some bitches fuck around, i'll :smileysex5: pounge them up tha asses outta here like a tru'nig'ga...and shit,cause like i'm kinda getting bored and i've been here awhile, so like why not be green and control hell in a thread...i'll make sure it's NiggFree from any rellys :detective: word.....

KenFan4life

Reaction score
YUCK FEAH!!!
*Cena's Old Tunes kick in*
WORD LIFE! *screatchy sound*
Professar of thuganomics!
WORD LIFE!
*KenFan runs into the hell in a thread like cena in tha 05 rumble, Eliminating black niggzleft and right*

Evil Austin

you and MR Kennedy should shut your mouths and maybe you should be mod of boring the hell out of us or better yet wasting our time...

!!!!

Heck maybe you should make a poll do i suck balls and everyone will vote yes....

BECAUSE IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT MR KENNEDY OR MR CAMEL TOE FAN OR MR COLGATE OR MR KELLOGS KRUNCHY NUTS THINKS!!!
KNOW YOU ROLL AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
now seriously Vote or Get tha fuck out smuck of Dog Shit 3:59 before i cap yo ass right here nig'ga *dmx's X gun give it 2 ya song kicks in*
Ohh snap, Def Jam Yo ass bitch! tehe!

Evil Austin

HOW am i a nerd ? Just because i know more wrestling than you which is not hard seeing as you base your life around mr kennedy....

KenFan4life

Reaction score
you probably jerk off to chris warren concerts were he sang triple h's theme song while you sucked farts outta fat kid's asses during a space jam convention were u hoped to get mj's autograph

Evil Austin

Hey i woudn't be talking you jerk off to not only mr kennedy but you also jerk off to mae young and the fink in a bikini to No chance music because you have no chance at beating me in anything!!!!

Evil Austin

you have been pissing me off since the first time i saw one of your posts a few months ago.. and really if you want to go at it i am here with open arms....

KenFan4life

Reaction score
i'll wait til you're done with your biting tha doughnut off tha dick contest til i bury your ass more than i did with tarvis ...wherever he is to this day no one knows, cause he was just another generic gameboy geek smurf that took shit too seriously to the point were he gave up and ran away like a total bitch , the way your Smuck ass will when i'm finished with u

KenFan4life

Reaction score
....s0 i guess this was your first ....check!....bro...*drops keyboard and walks away as if like cutting a cyber rock promo*

LKP

If kenfan is mod imagine that? Every thread would be a kennedy shouting edge backstage video all the time. KENNNEEDDDYYYY