MAJOR NAME turning (again) in TNA (He's actually big)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That's good and all but, wouldn't that make Samoa Joe look like a complete tool? I mean, he gives Kurt Angle the belt instead of winning it for himself (I understand why it was done, I am just speaking of how it looks as in general) and his way of getting back is giving the belt to AJ Styles?

Like I said it doesn't matter who wins.If they want to Joe can win. I'd rather it be AJ myself.But maybe Joe should be champ so this can go a certain way.Maybe it should go this way. Since Joe will be in the match with Kurt he thinks ok I won't need the rest of the Mafia and he tells them they can go. During the match when Joe turns on Angle he basically beats his ass so bad that he won't be able to do much for about say..4-5 weeks. He'll be on TV but won't be able to wrestler. During this time the Mafia has alot of problems about different things. Joe keeps up with his reign of terror on them now that Kurt is basically out of commission and can't do anything. This then leads to a match at the Next PPV. Joe vs Angle for the Title. But Mick added a little Tweak. If Angle loses the Mafia is no more. Mafia is banned from Ringside and to make sure no one interferes in the match make it a Six Sides of Steel Match. Have Joe win and then the Mafia is no more.

TitoFan09

Reaction score
I don't like that at all....they should of never put them in there in the first place...they're both way out of place

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Holy shit, Blaze! That's such an original idea! I mean, I haven't seen that done since like... Sting with nWo. And Sting.. TNA... MEM... Creative... Jeff... Friends... there's no way he's kind of influenced one of his "future favorites" with this one :shifty:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Holy shit, Blaze! That's such an original idea! I mean, I haven't seen that done since like... Sting with nWo. And Sting.. TNA... MEM... Creative... Jeff... Friends... there's no way he's kind of influenced one of his "future favorites" with this one :shifty:

which means it could be used.

Since when has TNA had an original idea.

But see I wasn't even thinking of that. Really I don't know what your talking about anyway. I don't remember Sting joining the nWo just to destroy it.

Double J

Reaction score
So am I the only one who thinks this makes sense? Do you people listen to promos?

Taz's first promo in TNA he talked about it being all about the money. 90% of the MEM's promos say it's all about the money. Angle's mentioned it plenty of times that they used Jenna's millions to get Joe to go with the MEM. In the mean time Taz was his adviser before Joe joined the MEM.

Joe joins the MEM, later they have a match with Angle, Joe, and say AJ and like people have already said Joe turns on Angle and wins the title at the last minute.

So now Taz not only helped Joe win the world title, but he also got him 'millions' of the MEM's money plus helped him take out the MEM from the inside, however they plan on doing it.

Is it a good idea? Not really, I would of prefered that Joe won the belt and Taz had just helped him as a trainer, but whatever. As it's been said the MEM is the modern day nWo so it's no surprise they are going this route. It's obvious though that Russo is living in the 99' they already have another faction in TNA. Two heel factions and only a couple of guys to fight both...