MAJOR NAME SUSPENDED

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

In accordance with WWE's Wellness Program, effective Wednesday, September 2, Oscar Gutierrez (Rey Mysterio) is suspended for 30 days for a violation of the company’s policy.

- WWE.com.

I pulled a Kaedon with the "MAJOR NAME" title lol, but this time it was the truth

Qwake

^ :roflmao:

This fucking sucks, I was looking forward to the ending of him Vs Dolph, their two previous matches were good and their final match could have been great and a good way to help Dolph get more over, hopefully they still go through with that somehow.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
So how will Mysterio lose his title...

Scenario A). Dolph beats the shit out of Mysterio after Rey just had a match. Rey goes out in an ambulance. Dolph thinks that because he toke out Rey, that he diserves the title... not going to happen Dolph vs (insert name here) at breaking point.

Scenario B). Dolph says fuck Breaking Point, he wants Rey now, Rey puts the title on the line, he loes, and Dolph beats the shit out of him.

Soulpower

Your telling me you were honestly expecting that the 5ft 6in, 175 pound mexican guy was juicing?

Its possible. Just look at the difference between WCW Rey and WWE Rey.

Travis40

Your telling me you were honestly expecting that the 5ft 6in, 175 pound mexican guy was juicing?

Well....he was on the Sports Illustrated list of wrestlers that purchased steriods. I'm agreeing with Batistafan, I'm not surprised either.

TK.GFX

Reaction score

Its possible. Just look at the difference between WCW Rey and WWE Rey.

Touché. I always kinda thought he was getting more fat then beefed up, though.

But either way, I definitely wasn't expecting Rey to be the next one suspended.

EDIT:

Well....he was on the Sports Illustrated list of wrestlers that purchased steriods. I'm agreeing with Batistafan, I'm not surprised either.

He was? I honestly don't remember him being on there.

EDIT EDIT:

I'll leave this thread now though, I've been beaten.

MikeRaw

Bud Selig better step in and stop thi..... Oh wait.

Same shit though. The WWE is just like baseball. I just assume everyone is on shit.

This Guy

the scenario is simple

Dolph won a title shot for Breaking Point....Rey's suspension doesn't take effect till Sept 2nd which is the Wednesday after the Smackdown tapings. So at the Smackdown tapings Dolph somehow goats Rey into the "Why wait till Breaking Point, lets do it tonight." Dolph wins the IC title.

xtremebadass

Shame that it had to come to a stupid thing as steroids to finally have Dolph win the gold.