• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Major League Wrestling Discussion Thread

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
So Brian Pillman Jr is trying to get released, but MLW is ignoring his calls. As of now he's working some shows, considering there's barely anything going on there's not much out there anyway. I can see it from both sides, you probably shouldn't sign a contract if you aren't committed. At the same time if MLW isn't giving him dates, or paying him I see his frustration. It is a worldwide pandemic though so what is MLW supposed to do? I think WWE is the only place he can't go.

Here's some sound from him talking about it.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Court Bauer isn't answering any calls.

No one's getting paid.

BeIN Sports have no MLW on their schedule.

RIP.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Yeah based on some thing Alexander Hammerstone has also been saying, I think MLW might be doneski.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

Davey Boy Smith done with MLW officially. Baur also hyping up someone "big" to be replacing his spot.

I've always liked DBS so it's sad to see him go, but he went out having a damn good bout with Low Ki in the Opera Cup. Should be interesting who is this big talent taking his spot.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
koc_1.jpg

First match announced for the Kings of Colosseum special (which I think is just in place of Fusion this year?). Low Ki vs either Tom Lawlor or ACH in the finals of the Opera Cup will probably be on this show too.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
lawlor-ki.jpg

Opera Cup finals set, not actually at Kings of Colosseum like I assumed lol BUT Alexander Hammerstone will face Mads Krugger at the KoC show.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Naw but I am a Low Ki mark.

Yea man I got that, good match it's the semis of the opera cup , which Is nearly 100years old if we we're to believe this, I mean if a cup could not rust in no way at all, miracles must be true! Also,low,Ki v davey boy Jr last weeek or week before very , very good match.