• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
"Are you black? Do you like fried chicken? Of course you do, what were we thinking!? Come on down to Popeyes for the most mouth watering fried chicken you can get with welfare checks. Don't forget your side of watermelon!"

Wow, what was that? I blacked out for a minute.

EDIT: LOL "blacked out". Totally used that by coincidence.
Spending way too much time chatting with #RacistBrita I see :hmm:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
All people hate Canadians, so Senhor Perfect can work against any cause.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
For just that sentence you know why Americans are the worlds most hated.
Blame Canada.
8f7dd8f58f6ad162da2bdcd2a45aa7f0.jpg

Reactions: Nick and Wacokid27

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I did notice it was a shitty time to go to commercials. There was only about five minutes left of the show at that point. If memory recalls, they used to never cut to a commercial break during main event segments/matches back in the day. Maybe if it was a match that ran half an hour long or something, but nothing like the length of what the Big Show segment was last night.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I did notice it was a shitty time to go to commercials. There was only about five minutes left of the show at that point. If memory recalls, they used to never cut to a commercial break during main event segments/matches back in the day. Maybe if it was a match that ran half an hour long or something, but nothing like the length of what the Big Show segment was last night.
Full Recap on Thursday Evening.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Didn't pay attention. All I was doing was staring at Stephanie's knockers and HHH's nose.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This is just how successful Popeyes is. Not only did they distract us from wrestling, now they threw this entire thread off topic! :mog:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Actually the irony is, Popeyes is the closest fast food place to my house, and the only one inside the military housing.