Major Concern Over WWE's Hectic Schedule

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
As noted earlier, several RAW stars are going to be booked for SmackDown going forward due to the thin talent roster. The wrestlers are worried that the hectic schedule will cause fatigue and injury. There is also concern about how hard John Cena and CM Punk are working, since on top of the wrestling, they are also doing media and appearances.

Source: ewrestlingnews

No shit. Putting all SD stars on RAW as well.. Fix it please.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well here's an idea WWE, I know it's weird but, why don't you NOT show Cena every week, CM Punk makes sense since he is the champion, but there are also tons and tons of superstars they dont use. Instead of having Cena, Tensai, Sheamus, and Cole last monday, why not put Yoshi, Tyson Kidd, Swagger, and Otunga? WWE just needs to get their shit together.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
It's not a big deal Tbh. I mean it's just a monday/tuesday schedule. J\\

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I wonder how long before cena just breaks down and cant do it anymore :upset:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Supermen don't break down. :win:

Kryptonite

6edcc1e2a346e23ffb74f1740255ef2e.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Tyson definitely, but Otunga and Tatsu? nah. Swagger, im not quite sold on, i see great potential in him, but his mic skills are terrible. He's kinda screwed because of that lisp. Plus he kind of spazzy. What's up with the stomping and opening his mouth real wide?

Swagger's screwed because of a barely noticeable lisp? Dusty Rhodes has a horrendous lisp and still was one of the most over guys ever. Swagger's problem is being booked as a heel and a idiot. Swagger needs to refind his focus he had as ECW champ cause he was really entertaining to watch then and I personally think that he would do much better as a face. He has showed that he has some good charisma and mic skills when playing the good guy on his youtube show among other things.

But yeah this problem for WWE could be solved by calling up some new talent and focusing more segments on the lower card instead of the main eventers every week. How are you suppose to get a deep roster when the talent pool you have are not allowed to work?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Classic WWE. Has a thin roster because they don't build up talent, and instead of building up talent in times of need, they just make the main eventers work both shows. These guys are going to get injured, and then I want to see what they're going to do.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Words can't describe how irritated I am by this. You have so many talented guys who just need to be given time, and yet, they decide that they're better off just overworking their top guys - causing them to be over exposed.

Ziggler is a prime example. One of the best workers in the entire company and the crowd are into him. I'm sure he would absolutely love to be given more time, it would benefit him so so much, it would benefit the viewer a lot and it would benefit the top guys a lot.

Seriously, WWE have totally lost the plot. This supershow thing is a disaster and they need to go back to having a brand split. "If it ain't broke why fix it?"

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Words can't describe how irritated I am by this. You have so many talented guys who just need to be given time, and yet, they decide that they're better off just overworking their top guys - causing them to be over exposed.

Ziggler is a prime example. One of the best workers in the entire company and the crowd are into him. I'm sure he would absolutely love to be given more time, it would benefit him so so much, it would benefit the viewer a lot and it would benefit the top guys a lot.

Seriously, WWE have totally lost the plot. This supershow thing is a disaster and they need to go back to having a brand split. "If it ain't broke why fix it?"

This.

I literally said something along the lines of this in another thread. WWE needs to start building up more talent and pushing new guys and not just working their 5 big guys and making them seem like the only people who matter.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
R'Albin said:

Maybe they can go back to the Supershow after the roster starts to heal up a little bit?

We can only hope.