Major Brothers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The Major Brothers have really been working well in the ring on ECW, Brett and Brian Major look to be the future of tag team wrestling in the wwe. The move from ECW to Smackdown will be great to see, Hopefully The Major Brothers can get pushed further and hopefully sometime this year go for tag team gold. These kids have the potential to go a long way, they are entertaining and i think could be as big as the Hardys.The Major Brothers are great to watch and the future of the wwe in my mind, What do you think Smackdown should do with the Majors.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
The Major Brothers have really been working well in the ring on ECW, Brett and Brian Major look to be the future of tag team wrestling in the wwe. The move from ECW to Smackdown will be great to see, Hopefully The Major Brothers can get pushed further and hopefully sometime this year go for tag team gold. These kids have the potential to go a long way, they are entertaining and i think could be as big as the Hardys.The Major Brothers are great to watch and the future of the wwe in my mind, What do you think Smackdown should do with the Majors.

Job Them, Am i the only one that thinks these guys are bland and boring and have no character about them?

Truth

Reaction score
I hate these guys. They dont have much talent in the ring and when they do showcase it, its boring slowpaced talent. I see them as blonde fools who just by looking at them makes me think there 17 and a joke. They should never had gotten a job on ECW, and dont even deserve to be jobbers anymore. They are not the next bing thing, not the next Hardys and will never have a fanbase larger then a grain of salt.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
hmm i would give them a chance, since i saw them only once in ECW.
saying they're crap right now sounds bad... they need to compete in a true tag team division, then if they r that bad release them, like WWE always did,and don't forget that the tag division on SD needs a lot of new guys at this moment, considering Regal and L&K left for Raw,the Majors have the chance of their life

3lions

Reaction score
I haven't seen too much of these guys, but from what I have seen, they are nothing special. They have no personalities / charisma and have no unique wrestling skills which make them stand out from the crowd. I hope they are successful on SD!, as the brand need tag teams, but I will need to see more of them before I can truly judge.

phantomgerald

i think that the wwe needs to give them more character and more of a gimmick, then they can showcase their talents

Switchy

Reaction score
I haven't seen too much of them but from what i've seen they have been ok, nothing special but nothing crap either. At smackdown they got a great chance to prove themselves as the SD! tag division is now just them and D n' d (L&K at Raw, Reagal leaving Taylor on smackdown and going to raw) so it's make or break for them

Xanner

Reaction score
Not too many people here obvisually like the Major Brothers.I like them just havent seen alot of them lately, but with them on smackdown and stufftheyshould be in for a big push

Frost

Reaction score
I think these guys going to Smackdown is a great move. Smackdown needs Tag Teams, and ECW doesn't. The way I see it is, these guys should have a great push by years end

reaction

Reaction score
like every new tag team they all break up have a breif feud the loser all get released shortly after then the winner of the feud all get released after being a jobber for a bit