Major Backstage Incident Involving Orton, HBK, & Umaga

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Wrestlezone and Wrestling Observer Newsletter said:
After a backstage incident in Iraq, there are several people within WWE who now see Randy Orton as something of a locker room leader. Orton is viewed as one of the few guys who don’t take crap from HHH and Shawn Michaels.

The backstage incident in Iraq, of all places, involved Umaga having tights made for his match and the seamstress telling him he couldn’t use those colors because they are HHH’s colors, but he insisted on it.

Michaels threw a fit about Umaga’s tights when he saw him go through the curtain and Orton was the only one who stood up for Umaga. Orton is said to have the same attitude that Michaels used to, but since Orton has stood up to people that a lot of the locker room doesn’t like, and knows they would loose their jobs if they stood up to them, Orton has become popular.

Good for Orton. 2 good things Ive read about him today. That's a first. :bigsmile:

Soulpower

If this is true... lol at a 40 year old man throwing a hissy fit over another guy's tights.

Also, I await the war of words between Orton and HHH fanboys.

CenaMark54

Its good to see that Orton is taking a backstage leadership role.

Orton has really never been one to abide by the chain of command so to speak, I can see him standing up to the HBK's, HHH's, and Takers of the world.

The Rated R CMStar

Lol at HHH and HBK actually caring for the color of tights and that stuff. Good for Orton, I remembered when he supposely was a loner backstage. HBK has said in the past he sees himself on Orton

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
God bless you, Orton. Finally someone is stepping up to put Triple H and Shawn Michaels in their places. Now all he needs to do is tell Stephanie McMenstrual off.

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
Good for Orton tbh. The tights shouldn't have been a big deal tbh. I'm pretty sure other people who won't take shit from HBK/HHH is Taker. Taker would put them in their place and go tell em to go bleep themselves, without getting in trouble.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, because Taker doesn't have to deal with them. They are on different shows remember, and despite what crazy HHH/HBK haters say, their influence doesn't get to SD.
And by the way, I see Randy doing that just to get respect from fellow wrestlers, and eventually from management, and when he does he will use it to book himself. See, it is a repetitive circle. If this keeps up, sooner than later the same people that bash HHH and HBK for being politics whores and pray Orton will bash Orton and pray other upcoming young talent.

Wrestling Station

how come a sportsman action coming from a heavy smoker? lol >_>

HHHforever

Reaction score
I highly doubt that HHH and HBK say anything to Taker even if they were on the same show. Taker is on the same exact level as those two so I'm guessing they wouldn't say anything to him.

CMS couldn't have said it better myself in regards to Orton eventually becoming a HHH figure. There will always be someone that is considered the "bully" backstage and has pull.

However regarding this story if this is true, which I'm not sure it is, good for Orton. I would find it odd if HBK is that petty, but I guess it's possible.

CenaMark54

Wait a second....HHH's tights are black and white...So noone is allowed to wear black and white anymore. And why would they be changing tights in Iraq. I doubt they would be bringing a seamstress to Iraq.

This story doesn't add up

Beer Money Army

lol HBK bitching.. what a fucking pansy..

what next... someone spits out the water like HHH.. HBK will have a fit

Reaction score
That suprises me, so what if it has HHH colours whats HBK problem, Orton should have kicked Michaels ass right there.